HabsFeed.com - (Chris Redman)Member since February 12, 2010
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player: Dunno
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Audio: Subban game-time decision for Habs (2010-04-26 13:37:03)
I'll vote for Subban and Pouliot, myself. Pet names are for my wife.
- Comment on Round 1, Game 5: Canadiens extend the series (2010-04-23 22:08:22)
For all intents and purposes :)
- Comment on Audio: Metro should play; Caps start Varly (2010-04-19 15:06:37)
I'm not sure what "hockey strong" means exactly but the topic at hand here is the literal, measurable size of the men playing the game tonight.
- Comment on Round 1, Game 2: Backstrom sinks Canadiens (2010-04-18 10:27:52)
With the line "to hell with what more people like" you're apparently mistaking the NHL for something other than an entertainment business. Of course the league and networks will pander to what the fans want - we do pay their bills, after all!
- Comment on Go Leafs go! (This is not a typo) (2010-04-08 09:38:59)
Seems I wasted my words then! Oh well, happy posting, TomNickle, and my best wishes for all future correspondence with your fellow human beings, online and off.
- Comment on Go Leafs go! (This is not a typo) (2010-04-07 19:55:51)
From someone who reads HIO daily but posts rarely, your comments, use of signature and general mean-spirited nature detract from the experience. Given the fact that what you're discussing here is opinions, which are, by definition, relative, calling someone with an opposing opinion a "moron" is illogical, let alone silly and rude.
I'm not suggesting you change your opinions or feel any less passion or emotion regarding them, but a good attitude and mature manner would go a long way towards fostering more enjoyable debate and less cringe-worthy e-text.
Food for thought from a fellow Habs fan. :)