FB - (Sean Mills)Member since February 12, 2010
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Preseason wraps up with back-to-back games against Senators (2013-09-25 11:20:50)
Two years ago 2 buddies and I flew from Buffalo - Washington. Got a hotel and went to the HABS games. We then flew from Washington to Miami and went to the Habs/Panthers game. Spent a day or two partying it up in Miami. We then drove to Tampa watched another HABS game and stayed on St. Pete's beach. We then flew from Tampa back to Buffalo. Including all hockey tickets (3 games), air fare, hotels and rental cars it was $886.00 each for 6 days. Next season 14-15 I'm planning the same thing for the west coast. LA - ANA - PHX - SJ. It could probably be done for $1000.
- Comment on About last night … (terse and pithy edition) (2013-05-03 09:12:13)
Diaz was a give a way machine last night. Not sure if he was rattled.
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-29 15:58:13)
Either way...I'm ready. Couldn't make anything before game 6 so I'll take what I can get.
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-29 15:11:21)
Wow still tickets available for Game 6 in Ottawa. Just picked up 2. I also have 2 tickets to Game 7. Weekend road trip......(if required)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-26 12:07:18)
Just wondering what the odds of round 1 game 7 (I got 2 game 7 tickets) being May 11th or 12th. Game 1 - April 30th May 1st - Rihanna Game 2 - May 2nd Game 3 - May 4th? Game 4 - May 6th? Game 5 - May 8th? Game 6 - May 10th Game 7 - May 11th or 12th May 13th is Motley Crue. Via has a $29.00 sale Toronto - Montreal (Early May 11 - May 13th are available) and has to be booked by today. I have no problem just spending a weekend in Montreal if game 7 never happens but IF it could be one of these days I'd like to be there. lol. Due to the sale tickets are non-refundable and can't be changed.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Devils (2013-04-23 16:24:30)
- Comment on Habs head off on crucial final road trip before playoffs (2013-04-22 17:35:05)
Couldn't make those dates. In fact I'm not sure if I can make game 7. Any idea what the date might be? Worth the drive/flight from Toronto.
- Comment on Habs head off on crucial final road trip before playoffs (2013-04-22 17:25:21)
I got two tickets to game 7 in Montreal. Mixed feelings...I really hope we don't need a game 7. I also hope they keep home ice.
- Comment on Price will be in goal against Maple Leafs (2013-04-12 15:52:18)
On CBC last night they said that the 14 points he helped the team get sure helped.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-12 13:38:13)
or you could go here http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern.html Habs odds of finishing 1. 9% 2. 47% 3. 0% 4. 42% 5. 2% 6. 0% 7. 0% 8. 0% Odds of 1st round opponent Pit - 0% Bos - 0.2% Laffs - 38.5% Sens - 19.0% Wash - 1.2% NYI - 18.8% NYR - 18.1% Jets - 2.9% NJ - 1.0%