EastCoastJoe - (Joe Doyle)Member since February 8, 2010
Habs fan since: 1974
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur/Ken Dryden
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 14:17:20)
I know what you're getting at, but I think PK has the smarts to know that if he so chooses he will be here long after MT is gone.
- Comment on Subban skates with Team Canada in Sweden (2013-05-15 18:47:50)
Yep, he clearly ruined the chemistry that was well and alive when Canada beat SLOVENIA in overtime!
- Comment on Subban skates with Team Canada in Sweden (2013-05-15 18:15:35)
Doesn't matter that Canada hasn't exactly excelled in the tourny up to this point - they lose tomorrow and the Tronna media will tell the world it was PK's fault. Clearly was a cancer in the room, blah blah blah...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-15 09:29:56)
They like to fly in for some late nite BBQ.
- Comment on Canadiens draft Collberg, Thrower in second round; Bozon in third (2012-06-23 10:26:34)
I don't know much about him, but Thrower sounds like a great pick - more toughness on the back end.
- Comment on Canadiens draft Collberg, Thrower in second round; Bozon in third (2012-06-23 10:22:49)
Getting Frk at 51 would be a steal. Best draft I can recall in many years. Edit: Damn!
- Comment on Pacioretty wins Masterton trophy (2012-06-21 06:00:38)
So according to the Masterton preamble, Alfie returned from near career ending back surgery, Lupul survived 2 back surgeries and a near fatal blood infection and Max "returned from an injury". Bettman's fingers are all over that statement.
- Comment on Development camp begins, Lefebvre to coach Bulldogs (2012-06-13 11:40:39)
Clearly these hirings are all part of MB's master plan for drafting Nathan MacKinnon in '13. Well done.
- Comment on Cup comebacks? Habs had ‘em (2012-06-11 15:45:24)
According to Eklund he's likely to end up in Washington because they lack leadership. Just sayin' what I heard... AK46 apparently is a leader in the lockerroom. Eklund says so.
- Comment on Rangers-Caps will go at least six games (2012-05-06 09:54:07)
Beat me to it Mark. Brooks is a hack. FWIW, the Leafs also passed on him twice. We got a few decent seasons out of Mark Napier anyway, and subsequently some good years from big Bobby Smith whom he was traded for.