docketrocketMember since February 7, 2010
Habs fan since: 1958
Favorite current player: pk
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 10:26:54)
Timo is one of the funniest, most entertaining guys on this site. His posts are short and to the point. I would really miss him.
- Comment on Loss to Kings wasn’t a moral victory, Gionta says (2014-03-04 11:12:19)
He is an enigma at this point. Arguably so too is PK, albeit one with a much greater upside. I guess it all turns on the quality of the offer.
- Comment on Loss to Kings wasn’t a moral victory, Gionta says (2014-03-04 11:05:22)
I wouldn't mind seeing him succeed with us. We'll regret trading him for less than a star.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 09:39:35)
Sucking the exuberance out of PK has been a huge mistake. There is probably a subtle racial dimension to it. It transcends the coach. The media does it. Team Canada brass does it. Many fans outside of Montreal support it. My question is this: Is sucking the exuberance out of Subban the only reason he seems to be regressing - foolish choices, big windup shot, marginal penalties (even if others would not be called) and so on - things he had fixed last year? Or is there something else? Because we need to fix this fast.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 08:53:29)
It is hard to prove MT is responsible for PK's malaise, but it is evident he can't fix it and it is imperative that someone attends to it.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-02 12:54:23)
i heard the same thing (second hand) from someone who follows the French media. Let's hope its not true or soon corrected. That said Tinordi looks good too.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-02 11:47:36)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-02 11:26:41)
A little performance art anyone? I AM A BLACK HOCKEY PLAYER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTkHsp_A3Wc
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-02 08:40:30)
The game had its boring moments, especially the second period. But the Habs goals were all thrillers for a nice change. Skill, speed, great shots. PK was excellent. Eller bullied Kadri. Markov was not benched for his big mistake on the JVR goal. CBC's PK bashing was subtle. All in all a nice evening.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 10:05:42)
PK and Eller are both fantastic assets now and for the future. They are both under-performing badly. I do not agree Eller is playing badly now. He is very strong on the boards, good in the faceoff circle, and fast. If he only pans out as a third line center, he is a good one. The best thing management can do for this team is to fix whatever is wrong with both of them to maximize their potential. The upside of that is greater than any likely outcome in a trade, free agent signing, or cap relieving. MB should give it his full attention. Maybe the problem is MT, maybe it can't be fixed. But this is the difference between a playoff run and another embarrassment. Let's do what it takes.