docketrocketMember since February 7, 2010
Habs fan since: 1958
Favorite current player: pk
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 11:40:45)
Hi Timo. Are you expecting wardrobe changes from Andi tonight after Friday's game?
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-15 16:56:28)
Thanks. I must be deranged to have assumed he was a permanent choice.
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-15 15:01:44)
I always read and enjoy Elliott's column. But I was puzzled by this: 29. As the NHL searches to replace Shanahan as Discipline Czar, they'd love to have Joe Nieuwendyk, who was approached to join the Department of Player Safety last summer, but declined. The Ottawa Sun's Bruce Garrioch touted John Ferguson, who worked in the league office under Brian Burke. The Windsor Star's Bob Duff reported speculation about Adam Graves. Wasn't Stéphane Quintal named three days ago despite being ignored by the media?
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:16:59)
The puzzle is why anyone thinks Subban is a small piece.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 16:44:43)
What a novel read on the Subban situation. Not our Michel Therrien surely?
- Comment on Lightning moves ahead of Habs in standings (2014-04-11 17:39:41)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 12:14:34)
Yes, all 26 seconds of it
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 11:48:50)
My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 11:45:11)
Habs had a 4-3 advantage for about 90 seconds shortly after Murray went. Therrien took Subban off and he did not play a second of that advantage. I guess we have to assume Therrien is a wise coach. Or not?
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-06 19:49:11)
So true and so crazy. We won't get another player as good or as exciting for years. If this relationship is broken, fix it!