docketrocketMember since February 7, 2010
Habs fan since: 1958
Favorite current player: pk
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on Beaulieu gets a promotion as Therrien juggles Habs’ lineup (2014-12-28 10:58:42)
You might consider a labradoodle. They range from 20-50 lbs. I have 5 kids of all ages. The dog is great with each of them, each a different relationship. Smart, affectionate, not aggressive but growls well. The dog is hypoallergenic and does not shed.
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 15:45:24)
Interesting. I heard this story about Howe. maybe they both showed up?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 17:49:46)
Could not agree more! Greening is useless. DD will be useful to many teams - maybe even our team.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban misses practice as he battles the flu (2014-12-11 13:01:50)
Has anyone seen this analysis for the Habs? http://www.tsn.ca/talent/yost-shooting-tendencies-tell-different-stories-for-flames-stars-1.157288
- Comment on Habs’ Subban misses practice as he battles the flu (2014-12-11 12:54:24)
Welcome back. Did you have to agree to loft softballs for awhile?
- Comment on ‘He was in a class of his own. He was Jean Béliveau': Geoff Molson (2014-12-11 09:28:27)
Leaving Kanata is a great idea but LeBreton Flats is not the core.
- Comment on Galchenyuk at centre as Habs prepare to face Canucks; Beaulieu called up from Hamilton (2014-12-08 17:54:33)
Hoping twilighthours rejoins the conversation. I didn't want Txmo cut out and I don't want him disappearing either. Come on back.
- Comment on Galchenyuk at centre as Habs prepare to face Canucks; Beaulieu called up from Hamilton (2014-12-08 14:58:28)
Right on. Gryba next?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 12:06:53)
I would not say babcock is a racist. I have no idea. But I would say racism figures heavily in how PK is assessed in the NHL. Can I stay on the site?
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 16:15:59)
Txmo has a repetitive schtick. It is usually negative. I often find it funny. I suppose he is a caricature. I will miss him too. Others can ignore him. Banning him is ridiculous. In contrast, there are several regular posters to this site who engage in the worst personal attacks on other posters one can imagine. Those posters, not Txmo, will ruin this site.