JonnyboyMember since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Prust set to return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-13 12:58:07)
Pretty sure it's the new CBA. They need to have a minimum of 10 days off a month or something. I think the optional practice is the coaches work around.
- Comment on Laraque throws helmet into federal political ring; carves Parros (2013-07-09 20:36:56)
more details - they refer to the math as really complex. lol. http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/players+taking+bigger+escrow+payments/8106192/story.html
- Comment on Laraque throws helmet into federal political ring; carves Parros (2013-07-09 19:15:16)
Remember 48 games vs 82.
- Comment on Habs trade Danny Kristo to Rangers; Lecavalier going to Flyers (2013-07-03 13:04:41)
Lots had Jones at 1st and he dropped. Doesn't that tell your something? Did you hear Jay Feaster talk after their 3rd pick? "The three picks that we made (in the first round) we had in the top 13 of our list," Feaster told TSN. His last pick was at 28th. So 15 players were drafted ahead of their guy and they were laughing at their table pumped to get their #13 guy all the way down at 28. It's really overlooked how differently each team thinks of guys.
- Comment on Most $$$ ever in arbitration (2011-08-04 16:37:19)
PK with 20 goals....sure, that's likely.
- Comment on About last night … (2011-02-11 11:32:49)
Really? What year?
- Comment on About last night … (2011-02-11 10:30:23)
But thats the point of the original post. If we were close those years we should have made a leap of faith and gone for a big fish. Moore isn't going to win you the cup, sure he can help in the playoffs and he's a good player. But if your going to go for it, swing for the fences.
- Comment on Sorry for the interruption … (2011-01-03 14:54:12)
conz looks strong. stoned russia last year. canadians made him look good this year, but he doesn't have much of a team in front of him.
- Comment on About last night … (2010-12-12 16:06:41)
biggest pet peeve.
Arguing a micro argument with a macro comment.
If you believe the habs have overachieved and are only going to finish 8th. Last year they had 39 wins to get to 8th.
This weekend was 2 missed wins. Whether 2 of 39 or 45+ does not matter, overachieving or underachieving you still need to win games.
Please start making appropriate arguments.
- Comment on Update: Habs outgrow Teen Ranch (2010-08-19 18:51:42)
Umm did you see which teams made the finals?