boneheadslanger33 - (Walter Weatherby)Member since February 2, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Boston was better (2011-05-20 10:49:31)
Kind of seems like you “can’t respect a team for good play and credit the lucky bounces they get…” with statements like that and it reeks of poor sportsmanship. Yes the ’94 Rangers probably were bought but that’s no fault of the players and the team did have some good play and lucky bounces…. Shame on you
- Comment on Boston was better (2011-05-20 09:55:00)
Boston will find a way to choke as they always do, whether it’s in the ECF or the Final, it will happen. The way I see it, is there really only is one non-choke team still playing. I expect Tampa to win it all… Couldn’t agree more with you about the Habs…
- Comment on Gotta love Rangers coach Torts (2011-04-01 09:28:45)
Like many of your posts, this one makes no sense.
- Comment on Finally, a game (2010-12-10 12:17:31)
Thanks for that.
- Comment on Finally, a game (2010-12-10 12:06:03)
Can you translate the rest of it please?
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 14:00:20)
- Comment on Way to go Als! (2010-11-29 11:58:42)
Worst idea ever! We trade our two best players to a division rival for a first round draft pick? In 2012? Sam Pollack would never, ever, ever make that trade ever. Pollack traded a player who had been riding the pine after previously requesting a trade, not that teams best player by a long shot…
- Comment on Halpern game-time decision, Weber recalled (2010-11-18 13:37:17)
He learned that little fact in June of ’93
- Comment on Halpern game-time decision, Weber recalled (2010-11-18 13:34:42)
Agree with your logic on staring Auld tonight but it’s pretty hard to justify resting Price after a 41 save shutout performance…
- Comment on Should young players be seen but not heard? (2010-11-18 11:32:27)
CJAD is reporting that Halpern was checked out by doctors and will be a game time decision…