CERF - (Fabio)Member since January 29, 2010
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player: Josh Gorges, Drew Doughty, Niklas Kronwall, PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-15 20:13:54)
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 09:39:18)
My lady told me the same thing, i actually watched the game on CBC after watching every game on RDS since forever. looks like i gotta stomach PJ again :(
- Comment on Habs’ Subban, Price headed to Sochi; Galchenyuk has broken hand (2014-01-07 13:52:25)
Yesterday, if you noticed later in the 2nd(i think!) price went down to make a save and stayed down for a second and seemed like he either tweaked something or got a jolt of pain.. but then seemed normal the rest of the way. But now with the guys reporting it, it seems so.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-16 20:54:25)
Slacker, You posted on a boy in Dallas that i've really enjoyed to watch this season. Decent size, nice hands and has a nice grittyness to his plays the wing. I was watching his shootout vs Chicago, a beaut by the way.. and came across him mixing it up.. and boy.. does he ever fill this guy in. Really didn't expect it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8VIDXu06Bw
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 10:54:16)
glad you're back you self speaking wabbit. place was missing some pzazz... and some good recipes! you got some catchin up to do!
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 09:26:36)
Did my eyes deceive me or did i see the great Bugs post again?!
- Comment on Emelin skates in full gear; McCarron returned to junior (2013-09-23 11:00:09)
always a quality post ED, well written.
- Comment on Habs sign White for one year; Big Mac lands in London (2013-07-15 00:31:22)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-16 07:13:13)
If i remember correctly, he was talking about confidence/positioning or something of that sort, then went on to say it's stuff that happens to goalies etc.. but it's Prices reaction to it is what was telling
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-16 06:46:20)
Did anyone who was watching the RDS feed in the third period notice the awkward 2min of when Marc Denis answered the 3rd period question? He was asked whats going on with Carey price and when he answered he was within an earshot of Carey and i'm pretty sure he(Carey) knew what he was talking about and he didn't look pleased at all.