Stuck_in_To.Member since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 14:24:10)
Trollish? Maybe. Textbook troll? Disagree. Agent Provocateur for sure. But as Mavid pointed out on the previous thread, an honest and heartfelt contributor even if his grit size tends toward large.
- Comment on Habs’ Bournival will make season debut vs. Blackhawks; Sekac a healthy scratch again (2014-11-04 13:53:28)
Good points ... I was thinking they should have awarded a 2 on 0 penalty shot to recreate the foiled opportunity but I guess there is no rule covering that ...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Rangers, run record to 7-1 (2014-10-25 20:41:32)
Big bodies in front of the net bang in goal off a scramble ... would like to see more of that but it is great to see it any time.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 14:53:56)
Ageism?!!! ;-) ... you may be right but I fall into your yes age range and voted no thus proving we're not all senile and sentamental.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 08:56:02)
http://www.ottawabeerevents.ca/ottawas-beer-bar-brewery-list.html Safe drive.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 14:01:58)
@ Chris Katz reminds me of Luka Bloom. If you don't know him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr7qj2cDtE I could be off, of course, music is such an associative thing.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-23 19:32:46)
I came on that late too but read with interest. Your offering has lots of good stuff going on too. I would have recommended this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YIeU5MyZS0 Been around a while but a friend recently turned me on to him.
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White signs with Flyers (2014-08-08 07:28:43)
I find it hard to believe that a player of White's attributes was unable to satisfy MT unless White was not executing as instructed. (I am on the meh side of White not being resigned because, while he was occasionally effective, he was more often failing to make an impact on the game. His larger gaffs were often and obviously avoidable.) If he is successful in Philly it may well be attributable to the wakeup call of not being resigned. (Also, Philly is synonymous with bad judgement so he might succeed in spite of himself.) Or maybe White really did pee in MT's cornflakes.
- Comment on Best wishes from HIO to young Habs fan battling meningitis (2014-07-30 10:19:20)
Arbitration numbers are pure strategy in a business decision where the negotiation element is taken out of your hands. As noted below, the Eller numbers were similarly skewed.
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 15:40:09)
I had a long and good belly laugh when I read this headline. So much for all the spit-balling. I am glad he is in the fold.