Laramy87 - (Darryl Laramy)Member since January 27, 2010
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 15:39:47)
Sure hope Subban gets signed before July 1. He will likely be a huge target for an offer sheet. Now i have no doubts MB will match any offer, but we dont want it to hurt our cap space. 8 at 8 is my guess, maybe 8.5
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:10:40)
Tokarski played 5 games in the playoffs. He played well but i dont think is trade value is that high right now. Very small sample size
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:02:30)
I think many changes is a bit of a stretch.....few tweaks i believe is a better statement
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:00:36)
Tough right now. It sucks. Habs had a great run this year, similar to that of 2010. I think this core is better than that core and brighter future as well. We have been to the conference finals twice in 5 years, in a 30 team league that is not an easy feat. I truly believe in Bergevin and i truly believe this team will be one of the best in the East for a few years to come. A few tweaks and then watch it happen.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 20:46:22)
Christ HNIC, every call against the rangers, they are crying foul on this habs....
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 20:09:42)
anthems are sweet, but this guy just doesnt provide the energy.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 19:55:43)
I said something similar after game 4. I said something along the lines that this team has gone above expectations this year and very proud no matter what. This team has an excellent core and could be a perennial team that makes the final 4. Very proud That said I am on pins and needles can barely finish my delicious sub i wasted money on
- Comment on ‘This isn’t something that can’t be done,’ Habs’ Gionta says of a comeback (2014-05-26 19:05:32)
4 years ago, down 3 to 1 to Caps, and Habs come back and win that series. No one gave them a chance. Kind of feels like right now. Tomorrow is our game 7. Habs have their backs against the wall, and look how they responded against Boston in the same situation. Its not impossible, its not easy, but can be done. One game at a time. I having a good feeling about tomorrow. Come out HARD like they did in game six against Boston. Stay positive boys and girls. GO HABS GO
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 23:46:11)
Just a terrible way to lose it. Comedy of errors in our zone where we could not get the puck out. And of course it has to be Marty. Habs have thier backs against the wall and look what they did in this situation against boston. So one game at a time. Go habs go
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 2 – 3-1 loss drops Canadiens into 0-2 hole (2014-05-19 23:23:40)
Id say 90% of our forwards gave it thier all today. Vanek and gio were mia