Eric DanisMember since January 26, 2010
Habs fan since: before i was twinkle in my father's eye.
Favorite current player: Micheal Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson (Big Bird)
- Comment on “This is the tightest group we’ve ever had,” Price says of Habs (Video) (2014-05-31 17:43:40)
Its not about the points in the standings, when people talk how they could of been 15th or finish were they did are looking at a team that they think over achieved. The league wants parody and they got it, its a game now that any team can beat any team... Whats impressive is that the habs went a loosing streak and lost some key embarrassing games during the year and still persevered, that speaks truth to where this team is headed, its hard to make it to defend a cup yet alone make it to ecf, i think the habs showed the nhl they are a team up and coming and that the management group is elite, there will never be a mcdonagh type trade ever again i am will to bet on that, a cup is closer than we think and im proud of my team, i cant wait for this off season to start... Go habs go
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 16:06:00)
Scotland who do you cheer for?
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 16:03:36)
Wow I never thought that everybody here could be a professional hockey player and jack Adams winning coach!! Clearly everybody here is a fortune teller as well!! Maybe I should just stop watching hockey all together, to many habs fans think they are better than the pros
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 15:59:06)
CharlieHodgeFan are you a habs fan?
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 15:51:18)
Please people, the bruins are by far the best 3rd period team in the league this year, this is why we play a best of 7, the tapes and adjustments will be set. the first game Boston scored a comeback early in the 3rd, they took under 3 minutes to tie it up. Now in game two they took over 5 minutes to tie and win. Late into the third, the habs will win in 6 and you will progressively see the bruins loose there 3rd period advantage. The proof is in the pudding, next game the bruins won't have much time to think, and the habs will ride the wave of habs nation and win both games at home. The first two periods and half the third were not dominated by the bruins and the game was much tighter than game one. Plus when a team rallies in the third at home any team can spark and get the momentum going... I say habs will bounce back they head to Boston up 3 to 1, lose a tight one and finish it at home in game 6. Go habs go!!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 08:24:48)
Honestly it was the d the issue, there was no mobility what so ever on the transition, pk looks like he's toying around, Markov and Emilin played mediocre hockey, George's and weaver weren't reading plays or cutting pass, and Douglass Murray well let's just say I don't think he should be on the ice anymore. Tinordi and beaulieu give a much better chance than Murray on the ice. And of course we know that won't happen because beaulieu was sent back down last night. Therrien is playing fire right now at the end of the year with the d makes me concerned for the playoffs personally...
- Comment on Bourque, Murray back in Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-03-22 14:03:16)
So I honestly don't understand why you wouldn't sit weaver, over tinordi in a game that would have definitely gave him the chance to redeem
- Comment on Brière, Emelin healthy scratches for Habs against Stars (2014-01-02 17:13:47)
I think the worst thing that could happen is sitting a guy that you don't use properly the first time in the case of Emilin and briere
- Comment on Canadiens home after winless road trip (2012-02-29 12:39:14)
im looking forward to the draft, i dont agree with the ITALIAN guy on tsn990 often ( mainly because he's a big salami in person, or so im told), but offering our 2nd overall pick to florida for Huberdeau is quite an idea. hes big, tough, a centre with scoring up side, french and has the potential super star tag on his head. he can be a very effective pick up and build for the future, he could play the whole year in hamilton on the first pair and light it up and beef up and then make him you number 1 centre the year after...
- Comment on Canadiens home after winless road trip (2012-02-29 12:33:26)