habsguy92 - (Ben Koring)Member since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: 1998
Favorite current player: Alex Galchenyuk
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-02 01:16:27)
First time being first!
- Comment on HIO hits 1-million comment mark; annual Summit set for Oct. 26 (2013-08-23 12:40:26)
thats why i said game 82
- Comment on HIO hits 1-million comment mark; annual Summit set for Oct. 26 (2013-08-23 12:26:49)
Markov, Subban, Gorges, Emilen, Murrey, Diaz, Bouillon, Drewiske, Tinordi, Beaulieu, Pateryn Heres our top 11 D on the depth chart. (not in order) which 6 will play game 82? IMO - Subban - Gorges Emilen - Beaulieu Markov - Tinordi Scratched/Traded - Murrey, Bouillon, Diaz
- Comment on HIO hits 1-million comment mark; annual Summit set for Oct. 26 (2013-08-23 12:16:51)
was only making a point on avg size/weight i would prefer halpern, but weber and armstrong are useless
- Comment on HIO hits 1-million comment mark; annual Summit set for Oct. 26 (2013-08-23 12:11:35)
Having Drewiske, Parros, and Murrey as possibilities in the lineup as opposed to Armstrong, Halpern, and Weber, should make a huge difference for the avg height and weight. Any idea if/where that is calculated?
- Comment on Ryder will face Leafs wearing No. 73 (2013-02-27 12:58:37)
it was a mistake for gomez to take 11, and I don't feel much better about gally taking it. I hope I'm not just dreaming but '11 - koivu' will one day be hanging in the rafters
- Comment on Habs deal Cole to Stars for Ryder (2013-02-26 21:01:40)
First bouillon, then ryder... koivu anyone?
- Comment on Habs deal Cole to Stars for Ryder (2013-02-26 21:00:59)
im a mcgill student now, what faculty are you in?
- Comment on Liveblog: Sabres beat Canadiens 3-2 in OT (2012-03-12 16:19:33)
A bit of a selective stat but worth noting: Following our despicable start to the season that saw us go 1-5-2, Martin pulled les boys together, going 12-7-5 up to the point of his dismissal... ...had he kept that up, weeda been fine!
- Comment on Canadiens recall Louis Leblanc (2012-03-09 18:15:57)
ed, the issue with your calculations, is that we cannot hold kaberle responsible for our 12% PP efficiency prior to his arrival... The fact that we are still 26th with a 15.3% efficiency, is that we SUCKED before kaberle.. What we can credit him with is: improving the PP efficiency by 7%, all the way up to 19% (a top 10 efficiency). putting up high general offensive numbers. Scoring at a RATE that, if sustained, would see him amass 47 points over the course of a full-length season with us.. Not bad production for a defenseman on a 28th place team. Kaberle may stink, indeed, but that would be a function of defense related issues, not PP.