billylove - (Bill Urman)Member since January 25, 2010
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Pleks
All-time favorite player: Guy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-California (2015-03-05 01:21:45)
Can I get a redo on the Sekac - DSP poll question?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-04 18:08:16)
Perhaps, but made me think about whether or not I'd make a similar wager with those odds.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-04 17:43:46)
While sitting through the stinkeroo in San Jose met an ex Montreal native who now lives in Vegas. He had some interesting takes on the team and said we're not a serious cup contender, perhaps a year or two away. He said he placed a $100 bet with a book in Vegas that Eller wouldn't get a goal in the remainder of the regular season. Said he got 10 to 1 odds.
- Comment on Habs acquire Oilers defenceman Jeff Petry and Sabres forwards Brian Flynn and Torrey Mitchell at NHL trade deadline (2015-03-02 13:29:35)
I'm super jacked up to see the Habs tonight. We haven't matched up with the Sharks for a number of years, but the tables have turned. We're marching to the top and they're headed south. The Sharks can't beat speed and Niemi is both spectacular and shaky in every game. Their will be lots of CH jerseys tonight and we're looking for another 5-2, 4-1 type of win. Really like MB's moves. The stage is set.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 13:20:57)
Some have mentioned Brett Burns as a pick up. Don't go there. He's flashy in the Ozone but real shaky on D. Makes too many mistakes. I won't be surprised if MB doesn't make any moves. Sure there are some weaknesses, but unless it's a slam dunk, I think he rolls the dice with what he has and still has a realistic shot at the prize. Despite some weak spots, nobody is better than Price and the team chemistry is awesome.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 13:04:54)
Patty can still skate, but age is catching up. Last night Karlsson overtook him from behind, something that just didn't happen a few years ago. Marleau's production is down also. Still a decent top six guy, but his best years are definitely behind him.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 12:26:06)
The Sharks are in full, free-fall collapse mode. Ripe to be taken.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 12:05:25)
Looking forward to seeing the boys in action against the Sharkies who are in complete meltdown mode. The California swing isn't what it used to be. Rangers swept all three, Sens just did the same, Caps won 2 of the 3 as did the Bolts. I like our chances to win 2 of 3 out here in sunny Ca.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 13:42:45)
Wrong on that one Ian. Neither Kings or Ducks will make the final. Sharks won't even make the playoffs. Preds are the team to beat in the west, hands down.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-27 17:49:22)
Anyone else think that the black #4 might be providing some divine intervention?