billylove - (Bill Urman)Member since January 25, 2010
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Pleks
All-time favorite player: Guy
- Comment on ‘We’re going to put that one behind us’ Therrien says of Habs 6-0 loss to Kings (Video) (2013-12-11 00:15:01)
On a brighter note, at least we are not one of the real loser teams in the league and there are a few. Islanders are one, they are embarassing to watch.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 22:17:24)
Perhaps just a reality check. They've been on a roll and it's been fun to watch, but the best to hope for is a birth in the playoffs and a series win. Asking/hoping for more is gettin a bit unrealistic. So, hope they move on because a few consecutive losses will see us slide at least a few spots, maybe more.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 22:09:22)
Largely agree but if I had to pick between PK and #8 of the Kings I wouldn't pick PK.
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs fourth line ‘a big reason why we won the game’ (Video) (2013-12-08 00:25:37)
Dimwit McKenzie blames Orpik because he, "violated the code by not fighting Thornton."
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 23:40:09)
PJ is a frickin moron. Logic is a foreign concept to this clown.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 22:46:39)
True, but havin your car busted still sucks!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 22:44:54)
Living in Shark territory, I watched Murray for many years. When his minutes are managed, Murray can be pretty solid especially because he is "respected" by opponents. San Jose pushed his minutes to the breaking point and Murray, who was a player rep, knows this exacted a physical toll. MT is managing Murray's minutes very intelligently. Don't be surprised if Murray get's even better.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:07:19)
I hear the over-under on how soon the gloves come off is 3 minutes.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 19:49:30)
They only need to resurface the ice on the leaf end after the 1st period. The other end is still fresh.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 22:18:20)
Markov is the Russian grandmaster and Murray is the Sweedish dumptruck.