billylove - (Bill Urman)Member since January 25, 2010
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Pleks
All-time favorite player: Guy
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 12:40:54)
Have great tickets for tonight's game and would love to see Price return but wonder if subjecting Price to a bombardment in his first game back is worth it because there will be lots of shots directed at whoever is in for this one.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-07 12:53:38)
After taking a 2 goal lead in the 1st, the Penquins got steamrolled by the Sharks. Dominating, statement type game by San Jose. I think Price should pass against SJ as it will likely be a real shooting gallery.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 17:51:38)
One of the most prized UFA's on the horizon for sure! No one will bid for his services. Waivers are his NHL future.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 17:47:28)
Bold Prediction: Weaver will be on waivers in less than one year. Alright, nothing to see here folks, move along.
- Comment on Loss to Kings wasn’t a moral victory, Gionta says (2014-03-04 12:42:37)
Going to the game in San Jose on Sat. At this point just hoping it won't be too ugly. Sad fact is that Habs simply don't have the horses to compete at the top level. Yeah, they can hang around in lots of games with teams that have far superior talent and even steal a win now and then, but they are not a true contender as the vast majority here realize. Trades? Go for it! Really, how many guys in this group are too valuable NOT to be considered as trade prospects? Not many. That's the good news. We have plenty of names to toss about in any trade discussion. The bad news? Any team with so few "too valuable to trade" assets is in need of way too much.
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 14:54:28)
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 14:52:39)
Successful teams have an identity. They know what style of play gets the best results for them and they stick with it. What is the Hab's identity? Their supposed to be fast, but I don't see them winning on "speed." They've got a world class goalie so are they a strong defensive club? Not with the current group of dmen in front of that world class goalie. Are they a scoring team, are they a tough team? What is the frickin identity of this group?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-27 12:18:10)
Mulligan? Sorry Boone, but they've already exceeded the maximum number of mulligans allowed for this season.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 60 – Detroit dominates, wins 2-1 in OT (2014-02-26 22:43:34)
Is the problem; a) a lack of talent, b) poor coaching decisions, c) too many soft players, d) all the above. There are long stretches when this team looks utterly lost and is flat out boring.
- Comment on Weise after Habs debut: “Just to put the jersey on was amazing” (Video) (2014-02-05 00:20:08)
Good to get a regulation win but cant help thinking that you could combine both rosters and still wouldnt have a cup contender.