MikeMcphee - (Liam Sullivan)Member since January 14, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Audio: Game 5 pregame highlights (2010-05-08 15:11:17)
I guess we'll just have to beat there asses tonight, and hopefully our boy PK nets one. You just gotta love that kid.
- Comment on Audio: Game 5 pregame highlights (2010-05-08 15:04:43)
Just a few comments on the team and this series. Such great performances from Lapps lately. Gomez can force a blind pass through any Dman but cannot score!!!! Sid looks mortal compared to Ovi. Halak! Josh Gorges is tha' bomb!!!!! The league isn't fixing the games but the officiating is awful! PK looks to be the real deal and the team is taking to him!!!!!!!!!!!!! and can you believe we are where we are!!!!! 2-2 with the Pens I'd say we got em where we want em. Go Habs Go
- Comment on Round 1, Game 6: Canadiens force Game 7 (2010-04-26 22:11:43)
You can check my posts. I've been saying Halak is the man forever. Btw- Jack Todd is the best. He tells it like it is, if you don't like that just read the Journal de Montreal.
- Comment on Audio: Subban game-time decision for Habs (2010-04-26 18:49:44)
Jack Todd was just sayin Price is not making it easy for the Habs to keep him. Great glove on that kid but he lacks "Big Save" ability, and I mean game saver saves.
- Comment on Jaro vs. José in goal tonight (2010-04-15 18:56:19)
This is gonna be fun. Down the Caps, Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Comment on A little bit closer … (2010-04-03 19:44:57)
I'd say it's time to bring the body. Buffalo is one team we can check so go for it.
- Comment on Halak gets start vs. Flyers (2010-04-02 12:10:42)
Would love to see Lapps(and his linemates) have a big game tonight. Saw one shift of great grinding vs Car, combine that with the top two lines rolling and some goaltending= victory mtl 5-3
- Comment on Halak gets start vs. Flyers (2010-04-02 11:10:49)
Yeah the goalie talk is boring you're right. I hope Cammy gets it going too, and that Gionta, Gomez get back on track. If those two lines can heat up that'll be perfect. That's the one-two every team needs to win two first lines.
- Comment on Halak gets start vs. Flyers (2010-04-02 11:06:28)
Hey don't get me wrong. The rest of the team did not even make the top 10 best players on the ice. Including some absolutely hidious performances from Ak, Spacek, and Gill but the best plays, and players belonged to Carolina sorry. Can you honestly say anyone on the CH made as much of a difference as the three players I mentioned above?(Sutter,ward, stahl) I don't think so. I like Carey Price as a future starter, I hope he has an unbelievable season here or somewhere else next year so don't get me wrong, that kid has it.
- Comment on Halak gets start vs. Flyers (2010-04-02 10:54:17)
Should be Halak all the way. This is not a two goalie league it's a number one with a good backup league. Who is winning with a one-two?