Habby67 - (Marco Borgogelli)Member since November 19, 2007
Sault Ste Marie
Habs fan since: 75
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-28 09:20:05)
Funny how Dianne Phaneuf couldnt drop the gloves with Prust yet he was going head hunting all game if some of you didn't notice. I especially liked how he clothes lined Gallagher when he was standing at the crease waiting for a rebound.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Lightning (2013-02-12 22:21:54)
This team is garbage, plain and simple. Choke, choke, choke. They are so predictable. I anxiously await more excuses.
- Comment on A day off for Habs before heading to Florida (2013-02-10 22:42:42)
When we are outta the playoff picture, trade some of these commodities (please dont mock me lol) to clear more cap space. One game is one game, but in this case a huge embarrassment that they will most likely not learn one ounce of info from. I have seen this many a time, talk is cheap.....
- Comment on A day off for Habs before heading to Florida (2013-02-10 22:37:24)
Emelin sure looked great on a few occasions when Leaf players were screening Price, rolls eyes. When he needs to be tough he stands there with a red carpet.
- Comment on A day off for Habs before heading to Florida (2013-02-10 22:29:40)
Prepare for thy beating as the Bolts have just lost their 3rd game in a row. 5-1 Bolts, why? Cause we can't rebound if our lives depended on it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Leafs at Canadiens (2013-02-10 12:50:42)
I have to agree that Price has not impressed me very often. We are stuck with him, I suppose, so the best thing to do is get a back up that will challenge him. Budaj wasn't the answer last year and if it keeps up, Price will be playing most of the games and getting burned out, mark my words...
- Comment on Leafs 6, Habs 0: Post-game reaction (Video) (2013-02-10 05:47:51)
Lets see what kind of excuses the coach will make after Tampa has their way with this joke of a team.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-10 05:36:39)
What a pathetic joke last night was. They lost to them the first game and you would think they would be motivated because of that and the fact they gave away 2 games this week but of course not. I called it before the game and was right. They almost never play well against the Leafs. The players and coaches can rant all they want but they will fall flat on their asses against the Bolts, mark my words. Embarrassing and disgusting, but what else is new.
- Comment on HIO at practice: Fight! (2012-01-02 20:21:05)
Just when I thought these guys didnt have a pulse!! Who woulda knew!! lol
- Comment on A long night at the Bell Centre (2011-10-14 13:29:48)
Another pathetic, lethargic display which happened way too often last year. Kinda resembles the way Martin coaches. Always said you need a coach that is intense back there and the players will follow through, but who in the hell knows for sure with this group. In no way am I panicking that they lost but I wish they wouldn't lay down and die like they do. I wouldn't mind so much losing games if they battled right till the end. What a mess...