sisu - (Jeff J)Member since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player:
Koivu Laraque um... Brisebois?
All-time favorite player: Tie between Koivu and the Rocket
- Comment on Bergevin is GM; Gomez unaware of a buyout (2012-05-02 10:39:07)
“My strength is not numbers, salary cap stuff..." Oh, great.
- Comment on Canadiens down Coyotes on Gorges’ OT winner (2011-11-11 13:00:42)
John McCain bobbleheads? Jobing-dot-com arena janitorial staff must have loved fishing those out of the urinals.
- Comment on Not enough guys for a game of shinny (2011-07-05 07:48:52)
Habs DO NOT WANT J-F Jacques.
- Comment on Blockbuster trade (2011-07-04 07:55:23)
My most vivid memory of Erik Cole is the shoving match he had with Gilmour after scoring a goal in game 6, 2002. I just realized this was nine years ago. Yikes. At least I'm not as old as Boone. Also: someone needs to do Halpern's job, preferably a RHS, and pickings are slim. Arnott??
- Comment on In boxing, he’d be called “an opponent” (2010-10-08 12:36:17)
Crowds at dogfights get pretty raucous, too.
I wonder how loud the crowd was at the Don Sanderson fight.
- Comment on In boxing, he’d be called “an opponent” (2010-10-08 12:10:37)
I don't see what the problem was. I'd rather see a fight like this than people getting killed in car accidents.
See what I did there? Did you notice the lack of a logical connection?
- Comment on In boxing, he’d be called “an opponent” (2010-10-08 11:34:03)
So, when are we all going to grow up and refuse to tolerate this crap in the game?
- Comment on About last night … (2010-10-08 09:47:34)
"Benoit Pouliot is playing his way out of the Top Six."
"...Martin said special teams were crucial. The Canadiens should have had more to show for five man advantages."
How about this: Pouliot and a 2nd round pick for Guillaume Latendresse. Suppose Chuck Fletcher would go for it?
- Comment on Latest twist in the Kovalchuk saga (2010-09-02 07:51:47)
"Just because they're from MTL doesn't mean you have an allegiance to like them."
Are you talking about the Canadiens, or Arcade Fire? Is an allegiance to one more irrational than an allegiance to the other?
- Comment on Saturday Video Theatre (2010-07-18 11:18:12)
There is a double standard. Welcome to reality. In a fair and free society, people can be stupid and irresponsible - as long as they stay within the confines of the law - and need not fear illegal detention. If a police officer behaves stupidly and irresponsibly *on the job* then he should not be a police officer. The response was a completely over-the-top overreaction. In fact, the officer went beyond stupid and irresponsible here. He acted illegally by arresting her without cause.
The officer made a mockery of the law.