sillywalkMember since December 30, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on How bad were the Canadiens? (2012-04-17 15:36:49)
Maybe I'm an ignoramus, but goal differential is a stupid measuring stick. Teams don't get more than 1 win or loss per game, no matter the score. Win a game 15-1 and lose the next 5 game by a score of the 3-2 and you still have a differential of +9. The W-L record is still 1-5-0.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 15:20:34)
It's amazing that every other pro sport that is physical can manage not to have its players behave like little babies whenever they're called a name, or that there are even players who feel the need to slash and shove. They're big, dangerous, retarded bullies who need to be stopped.
- Comment on The young Oilers … and an old one (2012-03-08 15:17:16)
Loose - Opposite of 'tight'. Lose - Opposite of 'win'. Your - Possessive pronoun meaning 'Belonging to you'. You're - Contraction of 'you are'. All hear this and tremblingly obey.
- Comment on Canadiens hold afternoon practice (2012-03-07 14:07:13)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=first&defid=3706431 Definition 3 says it best.
- Comment on Liveblog: Four in a row (2012-02-11 16:22:58)
No, just a Simpsons episode.
- Comment on Singin’ the Blues (2012-01-11 10:23:25)
My son died. May I now have permission to comment on a hockey board?
- Comment on Singin’ the Blues (2012-01-11 10:09:24)
"Hell Halak never even won a Molson Cup!" Sure he did; for December 2009. edited month. And for the year to boot. He must have won it more than once to win it for the year. http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=524630
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2011-12-20 12:27:07)
Weird, I manage to read the same quote in 2 different languages every day. Obviously, some reporter somewhere managed to do THEIR job of making the quote presentable to those who would read it. What part of that job is the coach's again?
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2011-12-20 12:24:19)
Because Quebec is the land of tolerance? Can you honestly type that without laughing? The fact that there's a debate at all shows how completely intolerant the population of this province is, unless they get their way. It's more intolerant that letters typed in my language have to for some reason be bigger than those typed in another. What, are all francos blind that they need the visual clue that what they're reading ISN'T in their language? How about this; the day the Canadiens are a completely francophone team is the day the coach must be French. Let's see what kind of minor-league team is iced for that lovely scenario.
- Comment on Liveblog: Plus ça change … Devils 5 – Canadiens 3 (2011-12-18 09:57:13)
We're not in the USA, and the French here, what are they protecting by EXCLUDING others? The Germans wanted to protect themselves too, you know. As long as there are French people here, the language and culture will go on. The people who are secure in themselves know this.