Klondike Habs Fan - (Mr. Burns)Member since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: Natural Conception
Favorite current player: Subban, Gal's
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-10 13:20:53)
Hello Gang. I need help and advice. I live in Whitehorse. No option for ROgers here, so no free GCL trial. Also, of course feeling screwed out of my awesome RDS. So. I need to watch games later in the same day. Does GCL have PVR type functionality? Coudl I start watching the game, as soon as it is over? With the time change, I don't get home until after the game is well underway. GCL support cant confirm what I need to know. They say that I can watch the next day, but that is lamer than lame if you ask me. So, please - can I start the game from beginning? even when it is actually in the 3rd period? D
- Comment on Nilan offers advice for Habs’ Bourque on HI/O Show (2014-01-15 17:40:43)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-08 01:09:52)
Markov, Diaz and a 2nd to Edmonton for Yakupov and a grinder? Yeah. Or. Neah?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-11 01:42:25)
I just got back from the game. Good fun. Couple observations... Eller is awesome. Strong on the puck, made a sweet one handed pass that should have been converted. Briere was mostly invisible, but not entirely. DD was not invisible at all, he was very obviously undeserving of his time on ice. Really looked bad. I would rather see White. PK is the man. Ole chants were loud. Good night!
- Comment on Price to start against Flames; Pacioretty, Gionta ready to go (2013-10-08 19:27:48)
- Comment on Price to start against Flames; Pacioretty, Gionta ready to go (2013-10-08 18:45:37)
As I said yesterday, but cant find the post. I am taking my daughters down from Whitehorse to the game in Edmonton. I would love to also watch a practice or some other value added activity with them. Especially since we are probably watching Budaj instead of Price. Any suggestions on where the players will be hanging out? Practicing?
- Comment on Injured Pacioretty will join Habs on road trip (2013-10-07 14:21:25)
That's my thinking as well.
- Comment on Injured Pacioretty will join Habs on road trip (2013-10-07 13:53:43)
Do this in a second.
- Comment on Injured Pacioretty will join Habs on road trip (2013-10-07 13:52:56)
I hope Price plays in Edmonton - flying down for the game with my daughters. Any hints on how to enhance the experience in Edmonton? Where the team may practice? Hang out for autographs? Flying down with my 6 and 3 year old girls, so want to make it awesome. My 6 yr old wants to see Subban. Any hints?
- Comment on Injury bug hits Habs defence as Drewiske, Bouillon sidelined (2013-09-20 02:06:05)
Howdy Gang. Been here everyday this summer, but thought I should do more than just lurk. This isn't Facebook after all. This site continues to rule, in no small part thanks to Timo, and stretching videos. I am pumped just ordered tickets to the Oils v Habs. Gonna take the gang down to Edmonton for Thanksgiving. Can't wait for the puck to drop.