Aerobiz - (Eric Webb)Member since December 28, 2009
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
"The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something."- Randy Pausch
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 19:08:26)
I TRUST IN DUSTIN http://i58.tinypic.com/eheqdu.jpg Please forgive the repost from the last thread. SHARE IF YOU BELIEVE!
- Comment on Crucial Game 4 for Habs with chance to even series with Rangers (Video) (2014-05-25 19:05:35)
Thanks Mike! I'm trying to get this trending so I made the pic to get people to post it on their twitters and Facebooks because, well the kid deserves it.
- Comment on Crucial Game 4 for Habs with chance to even series with Rangers (Video) (2014-05-25 15:36:54)
I TRUST IN DUSTIN! http://i58.tinypic.com/eheqdu.png
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-03-01 14:45:44)
The Sabers know that everyone is going to be going after Moulson, so the price will be high. If we can resign him (and I think we could), Eller would be an acceptable loss. As for Davy. I think he's under-rated. Over payed, but under-rated.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-03-01 14:42:29)
I was at the game on Wednesday. I don;t think Eller has fully recovered from the Gryba hit. I was a huge Eller fan until I saw him on the ice in that game. He looked completely lost. If I could get Moulson for Eller I wouldn't miss him.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-03-01 14:24:23)
Okay, so I don't comment very often, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring here with trade deadline day coming up. Taking into account realistic opportunities here's is what I would do. Patches and Deharnais to Van for Kesler and a pick or prospect. We get a hard nosed leader who scores goals, but has a history of injuries. They get a younger streaky pure goal scorer, with a history of injuries. They get Patches right hand guy who is also capable of putting pucks in the net. We get $4m in cap space and a possible prospect. Now that we have some room on the cap... Eller + Leblanc to Buffalo for Moulson. We get a goal scorer with speed whose contract demands we will be able to reach next season with Gionta off the books + the $4m that we just got back from moving Davy. They get a young roster player with skill and size along with "needs a change of scenery" prospect who should be able to make the league. This satisfies their rebuilding process, for which they are currently stockpiling draft picks. How do you like Galchenyuk centering Moulson and Kesler? No one's going to want Bourque or Briere so there isn't much use trying to pawn them off for anything other than a late round pick, if you can get that. Moulson-Chucky-Kesler Bournival-Plecks-Gally Prust-(Briere)-Bourque Moen-White-Weise "The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something."- Randy Pausch
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-05 10:12:26)
For the life of me I just can't understand why everyone is so damned eager to trade Pleks. He's one of the best 2-way defensive forwards in the league. He always has to go up against the toughest assignments every game. He puts up very decent numbers considering his role as the shut down center. He's not a big man but doesn't shy away from the corners and battles hard. And when he's not playing well he calls himself out and shoulders the blame. And he never complains. Pleks is what we should be looking for in a Hab and you better believe that there isn't a single team in the league that would hesitate at a chance to snap him up.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-04 20:16:17)
Well, at least now we get to watch Briere get the spit smacked out of him by the Bruins on a regular basis.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-04 18:35:09)
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (sigh) They didn`t even talk to Iginla..... I don`t care if he scores 50 goals. I really dislike this twerp.
- Comment on Habs development camp kicks off in Brossard (Video) (2013-07-04 10:42:52)
He got 12 points in 15 games in the play-offs. Not stellar, but too shabby. That whole team fell apart so I wouldn't look too closely at Iginla for that.