clubdehockey - (Club D. Hockey)Member since December 28, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs will give youngsters a chance against Blackhawks (2014-10-01 18:49:39)
what about eliminating offside completely, but make three-line passing illegal. So the defender would at least have to exit their zone before passing to a loiterer.
- Comment on McCarron signs entry-level contract, off to Knights; Duffy signs with ‘Dogs (2013-07-11 21:30:25)
very true. thanks for the response
- Comment on McCarron signs entry-level contract, off to Knights; Duffy signs with ‘Dogs (2013-07-11 20:48:09)
I haven't really seen a firm answer on this, sorry if it's been discussed: The Devils have this Cap Advantage Hit of $250K for the next 12 years. If they have no other plans for their second Compliance Buyout, could they technically use it on Kovalchuk's contract so that they avoid this 12-year fine?
- Comment on Eller signs for two years (2012-07-06 23:16:57)
i'm obviously bored. Pac-DD-Cole Bourque-Plek-Gio Gomez-Eller-Armstrong Prust-Nokelainen-Moen White Gorges-Subban Markov-Emelin Kaberle-Bouillon Diaz Price Budaj Cool. Can we play hockey now?
- Comment on Profs give Therrien passing grade (2012-07-04 16:40:39)
Does anyone else think that -- now that Lidstrom is retired and that they didn't land either Parise or Suter -- the Detroit Red Wings might miss the playoffs for the first time in 16 billion years? After Datsyuk and Zetterberg (who are on the wrong side of 30 at this point), there's really not all that much going on for that team. Is coaching enough to get them into the playoffs? I have some doubts.
- Comment on Exclusive: ‘Would have been interesting,’ Robinson says of Habs post (2012-07-02 14:21:00)
I've noticed that absolutely no one's lineups have included Gomez. Is this realistic? What are the chances that Gomez is not with the Habs for the season? I predict he will be. (Unfortunately.)
- Comment on Bergevin, Timmins speak on eve of draft; sked released (2012-06-21 16:09:27)
I have a pretty drastic idea: Let's say Yakupov and Galchenyuk are taken #1 and #2... why don't we take RYAN MURRAY? Forget about the Grigorenko/Forsberg debate. We have an ELITE pick, why don't we pick a player who is bound to be ELITE. It's my understanding that Murray is head and shoulders a better player than these two. Let's nab him.
- Comment on Liveblog: Kings win 2-1 in OT, head home up two (2012-06-03 22:06:16)
- Comment on Hal Gill offers deep look inside his former Habs (2012-05-28 14:27:05)
"If Brad Pitt and Carey Price are standing there, I think people are going to Carey." I have said this exact quote almost word-for-word when describing to non-Montrealers what it means to play hockey in Montreal. They don't believe me.
- Comment on Pens on ropes after gong show in Philly; Canucks on brink (2012-04-16 21:59:48)
Question: doesn't the goalie have to be in his crease for icing to be called? I thought this was a rule; however I've seen icing being called on multiple occasions during these playoffs while the goalie was out of his crease (usually when he's on his way to the bench for a 6th attacker). Are these all blown calls or am I incorrect about this rule?