coltdiamond - (Shawn Harper)Member since December 28, 2009
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 13:34:49)
Dave Stubbs @Dave_Stubbs 6m Goalie Dubnyk will be an Air Beaulieu flight away in Hamilton. Low-cost insurance. Don't invest in a Dubnyk #Habs jersey for now #hio
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 13:11:50)
Renaud Lavoie @LavoieRenaud 7m Devan Dubnyk is now with the Canadiens. Its not because Carey Price's injury is worst than expected. Nothing to do with it. #tvasports
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 44 – Canadiens play 40 great minutes, win 2-1, move past Tampa Bay into second place in Atlantic (2014-01-06 19:41:46)
Hello all!!! I have been on here for years to read up but never post. My wife and I are planning on heading to Montreal for a trip in April with another couple. We were looking around for tickets to either the April 5th (Detroit) game or April 10 game (Islanders) game. Is $200 a ticket a going price for seats in the 300's? I have never been to Montreal and to see a Habs game would be a dream come true. Can anyone recommend a site or somewhere that you can get your hands on ok tickets for an ok price? I am looking for 4. Any info would be much appreciated! Go Habs Go!!!
- Comment on Desharnais gets four-year, $14-million deal (2013-03-15 18:33:23)
So no Ryder? Who needs a point a game guy anyway...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-07 09:12:12)
Every time I come on this site after a lose I see so much crap about the Canadiens being a horrible team and this player sucks blah, blah, blah. Why can't people just be positive that the team we are seeing this year is better then the one from last year? They lost 2-1... We could have easily won if we had a couple bounces our way. Can anyone ever think positive on this site after a loss?