coltdiamond - (Shawn Harper)Member since December 28, 2009
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-06 12:55:54)
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help out. I recently added a link to this forum of my sons reaction to the Habs being eliminated from the playoffs and I really wanted to see if I could get it to Gallagher as you can see in the video is my sons favorite player. If you have a second could you share this video or even go as far as tweeting the link to Gallagher on twitter. Appreciate anyone who helps out. Cheers. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zYV84A6s4
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-04 19:28:23)
My 4 year old took the Habs elimination pretty hard. Funny how kids get so into players at a young age. His favorite player is Gallagher. I added the link if anyone wanted to see his reaction when he found out Montreal was eliminated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zYV84A6s4
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 08:23:24)
I bought the same hat but in a Charcoal color at the Bell Centre.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-05 11:35:56)
I am in Montreal for my first live Habs game. Does anyone know where I could stop in to buy Habs gear that is not over priced?
- Comment on Emelin will be in Habs lineup against Lightning (2014-04-01 16:50:45)
How big/how much is the beer at the Bell Centre? Going for the first time this Saturday. What is the view like from Section 206? Any suggestions on good restaurants to go before or after the game??
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 13:34:49)
Dave Stubbs @Dave_Stubbs 6m Goalie Dubnyk will be an Air Beaulieu flight away in Hamilton. Low-cost insurance. Don't invest in a Dubnyk #Habs jersey for now #hio
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 13:11:50)
Renaud Lavoie @LavoieRenaud 7m Devan Dubnyk is now with the Canadiens. Its not because Carey Price's injury is worst than expected. Nothing to do with it. #tvasports
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 44 – Canadiens play 40 great minutes, win 2-1, move past Tampa Bay into second place in Atlantic (2014-01-06 19:41:46)
Hello all!!! I have been on here for years to read up but never post. My wife and I are planning on heading to Montreal for a trip in April with another couple. We were looking around for tickets to either the April 5th (Detroit) game or April 10 game (Islanders) game. Is $200 a ticket a going price for seats in the 300's? I have never been to Montreal and to see a Habs game would be a dream come true. Can anyone recommend a site or somewhere that you can get your hands on ok tickets for an ok price? I am looking for 4. Any info would be much appreciated! Go Habs Go!!!
- Comment on Desharnais gets four-year, $14-million deal (2013-03-15 18:33:23)
So no Ryder? Who needs a point a game guy anyway...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-07 09:12:12)
Every time I come on this site after a lose I see so much crap about the Canadiens being a horrible team and this player sucks blah, blah, blah. Why can't people just be positive that the team we are seeing this year is better then the one from last year? They lost 2-1... We could have easily won if we had a couple bounces our way. Can anyone ever think positive on this site after a loss?