PeterStoneMember since November 17, 2007
Habs fan since: 70's
Favorite current player: Koivu
All-time favorite player: Nilan
- Comment on Bell Centre sells out for fans to watch Game 7 from Boston (2014-05-13 14:37:55)
Yup, it was a massive disappointment. Teams always face adversity, great teams overcome them. Win or lose, this was a pretty nice run. But we are going to win.
- Comment on Bell Centre sells out for fans to watch Game 7 from Boston (2014-05-13 14:03:55)
Took a peak here after the loss in game 5, and was not overly surprised to see all the whining, all the Therrien needs to get fired, all the we should have traded Markov and traded Gionta. If on Oct 1 we would have said we'd be here today, we all would have taken it. So, stop acting like little b**ches, as they do in Mass, and enjoy the show. GHG.
- Comment on Ten players to watch at Habs’ rookie camp (2013-09-05 21:39:49)
If anyone is interested in picking up a pair of Tickets for the Summit game, i have a set of 110s to sell. Great seats, will sell them at Face value. The catch is you also have to take my NJ Devils game Monday Dec 2nd, same seats, at face Value. 155$/ticket/game for both games. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment on Galchenyuk sets sights on Sochi with Team USA (2013-08-30 10:42:01)
Ian. I hope all is well with you and your family. I am not interested in selling 1 pair, would like to sell 15 actually. However if someone wants to buy at least 5, i will make sure the Sharks Oct 26th game is one of the 5. Be well !!
- Comment on Galchenyuk sets sights on Sochi with Team USA (2013-08-30 10:28:58)
If anyone is interested in picking up a minimum of 5 games, i am looking to sell some of my tickets. Great seats , section 110, Red Corners, right at the dot. Selling at Bell Center prices, which vary depending on the game. Reg or Optimum. If you are interested, check out the BC seating and pricing, and email me email@example.com. 5 min. no less.
- Comment on Subban toasts Norris Trophy win with a little wine (2013-06-17 18:12:51)
into next off season too .
- Comment on Subban toasts Norris Trophy win with a little wine (2013-06-17 15:57:27)
i dont see either of those guys getting bought out either, notwithstanding some kind of disasterous season.
- Comment on Subban toasts Norris Trophy win with a little wine (2013-06-17 15:17:55)
next year you may want to buy out Moen, or DD, for starters. I will be shocked if Kaberle gets bought out. EDIT > Come to think of it, it also allows you to pick up a bad contract from another team you can buy out for an adder at the end of the season ... it gives you flexibility if you wait.
- Comment on Subban toasts Norris Trophy win with a little wine (2013-06-17 15:07:13)
I dont think so. I think he will get traded and we will absorb some of the cap.
- Comment on Subban toasts Norris Trophy win with a little wine (2013-06-17 14:56:23)
been a while since I posted ... build through the draft and trades. you cannot build a winner through Free Agency. Sure Bickell is a sexy name now, but , he may not be so sexy in 5 years. So, 3.8 to 4M$ per for 3 or 4 years, may be digestible, if it gets beyond that, I think Habs would regret it sooner rather than later. Either way, he is one of many moves we need to make to become a real Cup Contender. Also, why would the Habs buy out Kaberle ? Why not try to trade kabs and the 1 year remaining, even if the Habs have to pick up 50% of the hit. The intelligent move is to give yourself some flexibility for next off-season, and you would think at 2.25M$ cap hit, he is a tradeable asset. Who knows, next year we may want to buy out a few other guys .. names we all know. This team is at least 2 years away, so, unless they can positively impact the 2015 team, stay away from long term deals