MattZ - (Matthew Zenga)Member since December 28, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-29 01:00:38)
He and several other "winners" have disappeared entirely or just show up once in a blue moon. I guess even they realized who bad they look now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, gold-medal game: Canada 3, Sweden 0 (2014-02-23 08:12:55)
Halfway home boys!
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 3: Canada 2, Finland 1, OT (2014-02-16 13:56:13)
Price must feel like he is playing for the Habs with the lack of goal support, but at least he is not facing many quality shots... All in all, not to take anything away from Finland, but we're suppose to have a stacked line-up and I count very few good scoring opportunities for us, it has to be considered a little disappointing, especially if we don't win.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 48 – Call the cops! Canadiens steal two points with 5-4 OT win (2014-01-16 21:58:09)
Have we always been this bad all season or has the goaltending (both) been saving the day?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 40 – Panthers claw Canadiens 4-1 (2013-12-29 19:19:29)
I don't know if they are taking the Panthers lightly, but this lack of execution is pathetic... Not going to win many games when you can't complete a 10 foot pass tape to tape!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 21:28:03)
Hot dam! I can't believe it!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 21:05:42)
Man I was hoping for a stress free 3rd, I guess it was too good to be true...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-13 00:21:07)
I was at the game tonight and was behind Price for the 3rd period and OT and on at least 2 occasions I was sure the game was over and yet he still made the remarkable saves. Other than Price and the pk, there was not much more to get excited about, the kid line was good even though they didn't score. I am starting to believe that the players are tuning out the coach(es), they are playing less inspired hockey than last year, thus leading to less goals. I believe they overachieved last year, but unless they really overachieved, a problem with the coach is the only thing I can think of for the poor performances...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 17 – Losing streak hits four as Canadiens bow 4-1 to Senators (2013-11-07 20:49:19)
Lehner is a very good goalie (could be a #1 in my opinion), but the Habs definitely seem to be having a hard time scoring on anybody recently. I would like to think this is going to change, but I'm not sure we have the offense to pull it off...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 22:46:46)
Did you see how close Oshie was before he roofed it? The announcers were in disbelief he could lift it that much, but you're entitled to your opinion.