SaskieHabFan - (Justin Lee)Member since December 22, 2009
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Mike Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Former Hab Kovalev announces his retirement (2014-07-03 16:05:03)
Any team that would offer sheet Subban would likely give up 2 first's a second and a third minimum! If the amount is significant, it would be 4 first's! Eller would likely garner a first as well. Plus any team that offers does have to take on that salary as well! Are you guys saying it is an etiquette thing among GM's not to offer sheet?
- Comment on Former Hab Kovalev announces his retirement (2014-07-03 16:00:07)
We are missing an RW. There is a good young RW on a rival team that was not smart with their cap space. Other teams can offer what they want to the Habs young players but, MB was smart with the cap and can match or call the other teams bluff. Yes it is a 2 way street but, this is a business decision.
- Comment on Former Hab Kovalev announces his retirement (2014-07-03 15:40:08)
Why doesn't MB offer sheet Reilly Smith? Correct me if I am wrong but would it just cost us a 2nd rounder at most (depending on the term and money)? Plus we just received an extra 2nd round pick from the Gorges trade. Could Boston even match it? They would probably have to dump some salary and it would be nice to see them in panic mode for little effort from MB. Thoughts?
- Comment on Audio: Off-ice day precedes road trip (2010-12-17 15:15:32)
I actually think Cherry might make a comment on PK's hit as clean and "respectful" Saturday night because of the interview PK did in the 2nd intermission last night. PK clearly stated he was not looking to hit the head. I actually think Cherry might give him a little credit, but feel free to pour it on if I am completley wrong....
- Comment on Quartet skip practice in Brossard (2010-05-14 14:48:12)
Anybody know the origin of the Ole Ole Ole chant and why the Habs have adopted it? When people ask me I don't have a clue.....
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 16:39:37)
During 5 on 5 play, if players are on the ice for a goal scored by their team it is a +1. If players are on the ice for a goal scored by the other team it is a -1.
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 15:27:38)
Keep them coming, this is hilarious.
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 15:19:33)
PK Subban had a cutting competition with a slap chop...... and won.
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 15:00:22)
PK Subban doesn't cut people with his skates, people lay down to have the oppurtunity to be cut by PK Subban's skates.
(More Chuck Norris statements on PK would be appreciated lol).
- Comment on Halak’s greatness, graphically displayed (2010-04-30 12:04:28)
Kind of like in game 2 when we were up 4-1 with 4 min left to go in the 2nd and then......
Whats with your hatred with the Sharks? They never gave up the lead yesterday and won.