SaskieHabFan - (Justin Lee)Member since December 22, 2009
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Mike Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Audio: Off-ice day precedes road trip (2010-12-17 15:15:32)
I actually think Cherry might make a comment on PK's hit as clean and "respectful" Saturday night because of the interview PK did in the 2nd intermission last night. PK clearly stated he was not looking to hit the head. I actually think Cherry might give him a little credit, but feel free to pour it on if I am completley wrong....
- Comment on Quartet skip practice in Brossard (2010-05-14 14:48:12)
Anybody know the origin of the Ole Ole Ole chant and why the Habs have adopted it? When people ask me I don't have a clue.....
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 16:39:37)
During 5 on 5 play, if players are on the ice for a goal scored by their team it is a +1. If players are on the ice for a goal scored by the other team it is a -1.
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 15:27:38)
Keep them coming, this is hilarious.
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 15:19:33)
PK Subban had a cutting competition with a slap chop...... and won.
- Comment on Optional skate today in advance of Game 3 (2010-05-03 15:00:22)
PK Subban doesn't cut people with his skates, people lay down to have the oppurtunity to be cut by PK Subban's skates.
(More Chuck Norris statements on PK would be appreciated lol).
- Comment on Halak’s greatness, graphically displayed (2010-04-30 12:04:28)
Kind of like in game 2 when we were up 4-1 with 4 min left to go in the 2nd and then......
Whats with your hatred with the Sharks? They never gave up the lead yesterday and won.
- Comment on Halak’s greatness, graphically displayed (2010-04-30 12:01:14)
Thornton, Marleau, Heatley maybe in the playoffs but they were a dominant force all year. How can you say Clowe, Setoguchi, and Nabokov have no heart? Did you see any of the games last series? Setoguchi and Clowes line kept that Sharks team in it and Nabokov pulled out some timely saves to be able to make it through the first round against the young and fiesty Avalanche. The reason they have not gone far in the playoffs is because every team in the west is a force every year, just look at the Avalanche 95 points and in 8th in the West but would be 5th in the East? Sharks are going to the WCF and will have a dog fight to get to the finals.
- Comment on Audio: Subban game-time decision for Habs (2010-04-26 11:25:04)
Lets roll 4 forwards on the PP have Gio or Cam up high. Yes MAB's shot is good, but there are other ways to score on the PP and his -8 DOES NOT HELP US!
- Comment on Jaro vs. José in goal tonight (2010-04-15 18:30:07)
I am putting on my lucky and only Habs jersey for this series, I had it on in the early 2000's playoff series against Boston when we upset 2 years in a row. Now I will revive it and put it on again!, the only problem is the name and number on the back is....... 60.... Jose Theodore. Damn.