Bob_SacamanoMember since December 13, 2009
Habs fan since: 1992
Favorite current player: Andrei Markov, Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard, Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 11:03:01)
Typical Matty. You´re so deluded, it´s funny. If this teams keeps on playing like yesterday and on too many nights this season, there´s a good chance the season will be over after five or six playoff games. The next day you´ll tell us that we should have some patience und that the team unfortunately wasn´t good enough yet. And of course you´ll find more excuses for Therrien´s bullshit.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-27 12:43:44)
Once again, there are 27 other teams. No need to trade with your two biggest rivals.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-27 12:41:53)
Yes but he plays for the Leafs... We also don´t need a game breaker. We need a good top 6 winger. We could have a big, strong second line with Simmonds-Eller-Sekac. Of course DD woud play there instead of Eller but...
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-27 12:27:15)
What’s not to like? Giving the Leafs picks and prospects that might help them eventually to become a good team? I´d never trade with the Leafs or the Bruins. There are 27 other teams and a lot of interesting players. Forget about Kessel. Let´s focus on Simmonds and other similar players of that calibre with decent contracts.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-27 09:50:23)
Getting Simmonds without giving up a very valuable roster player would be fantastic. Parenteau or Desharnais + Fucale + 1st rounder + prospect that isn´t Tinordi, Hudon or Scherbak could be good for both teams.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 18:54:09)
We trade a good player because the head coach constantly manages to make him look worse than he is? Great idea. With Galchenyuk back at LW, there´s no reason to play Eller on the third line. Oh wait, of course there is. You have to make DD look good. Much better than wasting Eller´s offensive talent and Plekanec/Pacioretty being dragged down by Weise would be this: Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher Galchenyuk Eller Sekac Desharnais Bournival Prust Thomas Malhotra Weise
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 17:59:02)
Oh yes, I remember him on the ice with Brad Staubitz. That was sad.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 17:38:41)
Exactly. People always do that. Expecting him to produce like a second line centre when he always plays with third or fourth liners while getting next to zero PP time and taking a lot of faceoffs in his own zone. Next question: When is that Weise madness going to stop? Great fourth liner, a joke on the first line.
- Comment on Carey Price survives All-Star Game shootout (2015-01-26 10:20:39)
What has Markov done to you?
- Comment on Liveblog: P.K. the hero in OT win (2015-01-20 23:18:21)
Ihr seid besoffen. Prost!