Bob_SacamanoMember since December 13, 2009
Habs fan since: 1992
Favorite current player: Andrei Markov, Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard, Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 08:05:42)
Pateryn/Tinordi/Beaulieu > Frankie B > Crankshaft
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 22:01:48)
Just like Plekanec Eller always contributes even when he doesn´t score for a couple of games. Just two of our players we should never worry about.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 19:45:50)
You do? Do you know how many minutes Seabrook played in 2010 in the semis and the final against Team USA? Probably not. Less than six minutes in each of these games... Keith is one of your two top guys on the left, Seabrook at best your fourth guy on the right. Of course it´s a pairing you can also go back to but it shouldn´t be the first choice to play them together.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 19:35:21)
There´s simply not a better dman than PK. When people honestly think Keith - Seebrook would be better than Keith - Subban just because they have played in Chicago for the last 10.000 years, I just don´t know what to say. PK probably also could be easily Canada´s third best dman on the left...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 13:10:02)
Twitter is good when you follow interesting people who have something to say. Cox isn´t even a decent writer, totally neglecting what he writes...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 13:01:27)
I really like your D. I´m not sure about Nash. I´d take Duchene instead of Getzlaf because he should be better on the bigger ice and my fourth line would be Richards - Bergeron - Gallagher.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 18:42:23)
"Bourque was skating with Eller and Galchenyuk, Moen, Prust and Parros on the 4th line #Habs" (Arpon Basu Tweet)
- Comment on A Hockey Night in Canada showdown (2013-11-30 16:25:39)
Having Parros in the lineup will make the Leafs stop running into Price and our skill guys? I don´t think so... The best idea is to dress your most talented players and this would definitely mean no Parros. No Murray too but I´m not too crazy about Bouillon either.
- Comment on A Hockey Night in Canada showdown (2013-11-30 16:20:21)
That´s because the Leafs were very lucky at the beginning of the season while the Habs lost several one goal games in regulation. The Leafs are finally running out of luck and are 3-4-3 in their last ten while the Habs are 6-2-2...
- Comment on A Hockey Night in Canada showdown (2013-11-30 16:04:57)
Dulljerk: You apparently don´t like facts. If you really can´t grasp Parros´ full uselessness, I feel sorry for you. I´m sure Bergevin at this point knows that it was a mistake to acquire Parros and that he only hurts the team when he´s on the ice. We have a better team than the Leafs and yet we worry about them? It´s quite sad.