Bob_SacamanoMember since December 13, 2009
Habs fan since: 1992
Favorite current player: Andrei Markov, Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard, Saku Koivu
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 16:33:37)
Don´t forget he´s black, too. Idiot.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 12:21:30)
Markov would be a good captain for the next three years. After that? Subban until he retires.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 12:18:32)
Right. We can probably make another good playoff run and then trade one of our most important players right before it. Great idea.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 06:46:51)
Heart wise? Not much difference I guess. Talent wise? Not even close. Having Gilbert as our second RD instead of Emelin and Emelin as our third LD instead of Bouillon or Murray is a huge upgrade. With Markov, Beaulieu, Emelin and Tinordi on the left Gorges might not be a loss at all. On the other hand I´m not sure we won´t miss Gionta more than some think.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 07:37:05)
I´ve been to many places and in general I can´t complain but there were two very unfriendly cities: 1. Ulan Bator, Mongolia 2. Vienna, Austria I´m really happy Budapest is on the list among the friendliest cities. I love that city.
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-13 20:36:59)
"the only thing I know is that Pacioretty and Desharnais will play together…" That seems right, unfortunately. It will be interesting to see if Eller finally gets to center the second permanently, if Sekac makes the team or a rookie like Andrighetto, de la Rose or Hudon.
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-13 19:54:14)
Markov or Plekanec should be captain but I´d give Subban an "A". Prust? He might really struggle to get a regular spot on the fourth line next season.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-07 09:03:14)
Weber is also signed until 2026. He will be 40 then. When Subban´s contract expires he will only be 33. Some just won´t get it but you can´t compare these contracts.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 05:07:25)
MB might trade him before the deadline should we be missing the playoffs. Not going to happen in my point of view. There´s a good chance it will be Desharnais next summer and this would make by far the most sense.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 19:58:22)
I remember people arguing he would be better than Subban a couple of years ago. It was funny back then, now it´s hilarious.