Bob_SacamanoMember since December 13, 2009
Habs fan since: 1992
Favorite current player: Andrei Markov, Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard, Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs’ first-round pick McCarron in better shape this season (2014-09-14 13:01:48)
Weaver over Gilbert, seriously?
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-11 11:57:21)
What bothers me is people constantly questioning him when he doesn´t produce. He´s no Crosby, he can´t do it on his own. In order to put up numbers you expect from a second line centre, he has to be the second line centre. He doesn´t need Pacioretty to look good but certainly more than some average 3rd line wingers. He should be on the 2nd PP as well. In that spot he should do well.
- Comment on Desharnais hopes to play on line with Gallagher, Pacioretty (2014-09-10 06:59:46)
Hahaha. Galchenyuk, Eller and Plekanec wouldn´t score 52 points on a line with Pacioretty and Gallagher while getting tons of pp time?
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-29 16:43:44)
The streams are usually pretty good and unfortunately there is no legal way to watch the RDS broadcast online as far as I know.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 11:54:39)
I think Beaulieu has a good chance to play with Gilbert. I really hope either Nygren or Pateryn get the job as our 3rd RD. I don´t mind Weaver but they have much more upside. Weaver on the other hand is relatively slow, small, has no offence in him and he´s 36 years old. Tinordi would be my number 7 on D, Weaver number 8. In any case the D looks much better than last season. Has Murray retired btw or will be be the 7th dman on one of the lesser ECHL teams this year?
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-20 15:03:04)
"The inane resistance to analytics is as stupid as it is tiresome." Thank you for that. I can only agree.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 16:33:37)
Don´t forget he´s black, too. Idiot.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 12:21:30)
Markov would be a good captain for the next three years. After that? Subban until he retires.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 12:18:32)
Right. We can probably make another good playoff run and then trade one of our most important players right before it. Great idea.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 06:46:51)
Heart wise? Not much difference I guess. Talent wise? Not even close. Having Gilbert as our second RD instead of Emelin and Emelin as our third LD instead of Bouillon or Murray is a huge upgrade. With Markov, Beaulieu, Emelin and Tinordi on the left Gorges might not be a loss at all. On the other hand I´m not sure we won´t miss Gionta more than some think.