Max_Hab_Fan - (Jonathan Maxwell)Member since December 11, 2009
Habs fan since: The late 1960's
Favorite current player: Gally B
All-time favorite player: Too many to chose
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 21:37:37)
He's saving it for San Jose!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 21:33:34)
Boston beat San Jose 2-1 despite being out shot 39-17.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 21:24:04)
I agree. He has been one of the better centre's this year in the face-off circle. Would be a bonus if he were producing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 21:22:27)
They create a new language every shift.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 7 – Canadiens 5 – Columbus 3 in a barnburner (2013-10-17 18:19:43)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 7 – Canadiens 5 – Columbus 3 in a barnburner (2013-10-17 17:21:30)
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 11:34:45)
Some of my thoughts on your questions. "Will the Gallys improve or struggle in this, their second year on the team?' One will improve and one will struggle. "Will Markov regain some of his former mobility and speed?" He will be better than last year, but not as good as he was three years ago. "Will Eller pick up where he left off last year, or will he need most of the season to fully recover from concussion?" Most of the year to get back his confidence and timing. "Will Tinordi stick with the team and quickly learn, or will he be sent back to Hamilton?" Stick. There will be times we want him in Hamilton, but that's all about learning. Pateryn and Beaulieu will be ready next year and we can't have three rookies on D. "Will Carrie Price finally establish himself as an elite goaltender who can pull wins right out of his a$$?" Here's hoping the new goalie coach motivates him to the consistant performance we are expecting. "Will Max click with DD and Briere to become a number one scoring line, or will all three have off years?" Yes. "Will the new muscle we have added with Murray and Parros be enough to correct certain deficiencies that became apparent at the end of last season?" They will take a bit of heat off Prust, who I feel will struggle this year while his shoulder fully heals. Parros will be less effective than we hoped because of this too. "Will our team be crippled with injuries, or will we be healthy and over perform?" I hope not. Lots of if's with every team, but I think we will finish 5-7 and make the playoffs. Looking to win a round this year.
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 11:14:58)
I think once everyone is healthy he will be sent down to get top 6 minutes in Hamilton. Be a first call up and then stay with the team like Pacioretty did.
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 11:12:10)
hey Timo, I hope your man DD catches fire and scores 50. He might be in line to win the Pocket Rocket trophy for most goals...
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 11:10:21)
With regards to Bournival staying with the team. I am wondering if Prust's therapy is really a re-aggrevation of his shoulder injury and with the possibility of Parros not being ready for the opener they decided to keep Bournival for a few games as a reward for a great camp and then send him down once everyone is healthy. Thoughts?