reddog24 - (Tom Foley)Member since December 11, 2009
Habs fan since: !955?
Favorite current player: Cary Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Beaulieu playing with confidence (2015-02-22 14:28:29)
I feel players are afraid to speak up because of the BS they have to take from other players and the Bullies on TV like Cherry, Milburn, Kyperos who promote the fighting and other tuff guy stuff. Cherry cannot go one week without showing fighting, because that is what made him his money with the videos he sells. If players do speak out these guys above call them Wuzzies and Chickens afraid of tough hockey. Tough hockey is great but always a good clean check leads to another player rushing in to fight. NHLPA are afraid of the slack they get by speaking out about the league not having the guts to enforce the rules with tough rulings. Get rid of the $$$ hungry guys who promote this crap on TV and the whole NHL would be better off.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Bruins preview: It will be Price vs. Rask (2015-02-08 11:57:25)
The Habs might just want to hang one of the Canadien Diving Team T Shirts on the blackboard tonight for a little extra incentive. Better still all wear one for undershirt. To me this is all PK needs to light him up come game time.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow early lead, lose to ‘Yotes (2015-02-01 14:05:15)
Probably under NHL Blackout rules like we are here in Canada. Hit Bettman and Rodgers in the pocket book cancel your Centre Ice and other Packages they are pushing and next year the Blackouts could be lifted. Their ratings are way down so they are getting the message and maybe changes might just happen. Sign the Petition against Rodgers.
- Comment on Canadiens give Price day off after win over Stars (2015-01-29 08:26:06)
If the people would NOT BUY Centre Ice and other packages they just might be forced to lift blackouts. We are being forced to watch American teams while teams from Canada cannot be broadcast. Bettman and Rodgers want you to buy their select packages its their scam to up viewers in the States. Just wish everyone would cancel these packages and I bet that things would change next year. We should be able to watch whoever we want in this day and age. They are using us for Suckers to deprive us of Our Game and Our Teams. MONEY GRAB.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-19 22:33:07)
Forget Yonge and Bay they are going to use Highway 407 so they can charge a Toll. Grass does not grow under MLSE when it comes to money.
- Comment on Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from HI/O (2014-12-25 08:28:42)
Merry Christmas to All from Peterborough, Ontario.
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 18:44:07)
With MLSE very hungry for cash, I hear they have the Highway 407 booked so they can charge a Toll for viewing the parade. Hog Town never misses a trick always a catch to their game when money is involved.
- Comment on Nathan Beaulieu will be in the lineup for Habs against Canucks (2014-12-09 15:43:31)
Great idea Dipsy. Turn them loose in the 1st period and maybe they can put some life into team at the start instead of PK waiting until the 3rd when its too late. PK always used to let go the whole game but now he seems to be on a tight rope until late in the game. Lets try run and gun hockey from the drop of the puck not in distress as we have been doing. Try to Score First!
- Comment on Habs Inside/Out as teaching tool (2014-12-02 19:40:54)
After meeting Ian at this years Summit, I think everybody who knows him agrees that he is just a wonderful and caring person. He bents over backwards to help everyone. His happy go lucky actions seem to rub off on all who attended the Summit last weekend as there seemed to be fun had by all. Ian was Our Coach and guide throughout the entire weekend and deserves a standing ovation by all Summit members. Thanks Ian Tom and Laura
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 11:53:53)
Don't think that Don "School Yard Bully" Cherry would ever say anything good about his most hated team the Habs.