reddog24 - (Tom Foley)Member since December 11, 2009
Habs fan since: !955?
Favorite current player: Cary Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-30 16:24:04)
Yes he does great backing Mayor Ford and calling people PINKOS. Really loves French, Russians and anybody wearing a mask, also . Great guy to have on a pedestal for kids to see and hear with Our Tax Dollars. Thank God that has ended, he makes millions while people starve on streets.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 13:00:45)
Someone here mentioned that they had seen on another Hab site that Scott Moore of Rodgers was making an announcement regarding the Montreal broadcasts on Sept. 3rd. What was the site and has anybody else heard the same?Funny that nobody else has mentioned this as Moore is a Top Dog at Rodgers and is said to be a Hab fan.
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-14 12:38:42)
RDS carried all Hab games both home and away on a French package that was not expensive. But now with TVA having the rights fans West of Quebec get none of those games.
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-14 07:48:26)
Just wondering if anybody has gotten a reply from Sportsnet regarding the Habs games west of Quebec. What is Scott Moore's email address and any other top guns including Bettman's so we can contact them showing that we won't go away quietly fighting for CANADA'S TEAM. Hear that Toronto!!! Why should we have to pay extra for Hab games and Hog Town get all their games free on regular TV. Great Deal for Toronto, money talks.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 14:24:57)
Lucic did not hurt his wrist on a hockey play but it got hurt raising the Habs Flag at Boston City Hall. Thought he was grabbing nuts from behind, but got the shaft.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 20:09:31)
There is not one person on HNIC/CBC who has the Balls to say anything against the School Yard Bully Cherry. That is exactly why the networks keep him because they are all afraid of the BS if they say anything against Cherry.
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-12 12:17:01)
I have talked to many hockey fans of all teams and even the Laffs and the general opinion is that HNIC/CBC is almost as bad as The Maple Leaf Network, for bias against a team from Our Country during this years playoffs. Do you watch Hockey? Can't waste any more time on silly posts like yours.
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-12 08:06:45)
Would sure like to see the Habs come back and Rangers take out Pens as this would screw up the bias HNIC/CBC love of Sids team and Hate toward the Habs. Wonder if they would do a 90 and cheer for Montreal? Remember folks they are using your money to cheer for an American team against Canada's Team. Let Sportsnet know for the future or be prepared for the same for years to come.
- Comment on Bruins denounce racist comments about Habs’ Subban (2014-05-02 18:41:25)
Just to bad that OUR HNIC/CBC bias broadcasters against the Habs didn' t jump on board the only team from CANADA and support them. Guess they don't know any better just look at the way one CLOWN dresses. We are better off without these clowns and their very questionable remarks drawing attention to themselves rather than the game. What a waste of Taxpayers money.
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Habs head to Boston for Game 1 (with practice video) (2014-04-30 16:09:40)
Don't think Cherry has shown his face in Montreal at a Habs Game since his remarks about Europeans, and French players hiding behind masks. Everything is now done in Hog Town where they can hide and insult people. At least the NBA has balls to take strong action against racism, but NHL and CBC/HNIC has NO Balls to fire their chosen clowns. They put them on a pedestal to be honoured. Hope Sportsnet gets many problems for jumping on their bandwagon and hiring them for their broadcasts. They may regret it.