reddog24 - (Tom Foley)Member since December 11, 2009
Habs fan since: !955?
Favorite current player: Cary Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-19 22:33:07)
Forget Yonge and Bay they are going to use Highway 407 so they can charge a Toll. Grass does not grow under MLSE when it comes to money.
- Comment on Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from HI/O (2014-12-25 08:28:42)
Merry Christmas to All from Peterborough, Ontario.
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 18:44:07)
With MLSE very hungry for cash, I hear they have the Highway 407 booked so they can charge a Toll for viewing the parade. Hog Town never misses a trick always a catch to their game when money is involved.
- Comment on Nathan Beaulieu will be in the lineup for Habs against Canucks (2014-12-09 15:43:31)
Great idea Dipsy. Turn them loose in the 1st period and maybe they can put some life into team at the start instead of PK waiting until the 3rd when its too late. PK always used to let go the whole game but now he seems to be on a tight rope until late in the game. Lets try run and gun hockey from the drop of the puck not in distress as we have been doing. Try to Score First!
- Comment on Habs Inside/Out as teaching tool (2014-12-02 19:40:54)
After meeting Ian at this years Summit, I think everybody who knows him agrees that he is just a wonderful and caring person. He bents over backwards to help everyone. His happy go lucky actions seem to rub off on all who attended the Summit last weekend as there seemed to be fun had by all. Ian was Our Coach and guide throughout the entire weekend and deserves a standing ovation by all Summit members. Thanks Ian Tom and Laura
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 11:53:53)
Don't think that Don "School Yard Bully" Cherry would ever say anything good about his most hated team the Habs.
- Comment on RDS documentary focuses on Saku Koivu’s battle with cancer (2014-12-01 08:24:37)
Like to thank everyone who attended the Summit this year. With the games not ending the way we wanted my Daughter and I had a great time. On behalf of us we would like to thank Ian Cobb and Andres for all their hard work before, during and after the Summit, what a job they did covering all the bases. Their Friendship toward everybody is at the Top of our list. Had a Terrific Weekend and Hope everyone got Home safely. All The Best
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-03 14:31:03)
Lets see if Cherry makes a big deal of Johnny Hockey shooting the puck into the net after the whistle last night as he did about Pacioretty on Sat. night. Saying if he had done that against the Bruins he wouldn't finish the game. Isn't that nice for our children to hear on National TV. Thought that Sportsnet might keep a tighter noose on him, but same old BS. Plus he was given a sheet on how to pronounce names but bottom line is HE DOES what HE WANTS.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-30 16:24:04)
Yes he does great backing Mayor Ford and calling people PINKOS. Really loves French, Russians and anybody wearing a mask, also . Great guy to have on a pedestal for kids to see and hear with Our Tax Dollars. Thank God that has ended, he makes millions while people starve on streets.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 13:00:45)
Someone here mentioned that they had seen on another Hab site that Scott Moore of Rodgers was making an announcement regarding the Montreal broadcasts on Sept. 3rd. What was the site and has anybody else heard the same?Funny that nobody else has mentioned this as Moore is a Top Dog at Rodgers and is said to be a Hab fan.