Gerry H - (Gerry Harrington)Member since September 27, 2010
Habs fan since: The beginning of time.
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 14:35:04)
Wow. I said earlier that I thought the principal contact was shoulder to chest. Can't say that anymore. I think Prust is likely to get 3-5 and, remembering my frustration at what happened to Eller last year, that's probably not a bad thing.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 14:19:00)
Reading a lot of stuff from my HIO friends that sounds a lot like a certain Dr. Recchi. High road, friends. We're better than this.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-23 08:18:32)
Welcome aboard, KD. Not sure I agree on a Prust suspension. Undeniably a late hit and missed interference call, but contact was shoulder to chest from what I saw. That said, like the stupidity on Krieder in Game 1, that kind of ref-baiting isn't going to win games. I'd seriously consider swapping Prust out for Moen.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 10:32:33)
Thanks, happy to comply! Edit: BTW, my record at the Bell Centre is 7-1-1.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 09:53:23)
I agree. Shero did amazing work, turning Pitt from a perennial loser into a highly desired landing spot for FAs.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 09:49:47)
...and in unrelated news, after my son catered Game 7 (in our basement), my daughter ups the ante by getting us a pair of tix to Game 2. Even sibling rivalry has an upside, folks.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 09:47:09)
Woah. Bylsma and Shero canned.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 23:13:43)
Not that there is anything wrong with that...
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 17:55:23)
My son is over for the game (as he has all series), four awesome filet mignons in one hand, four Beau's Fesitvale Ales in the other. Barbie's up to temp and I just realized my stomach's doing so many flip-flops, I'm not that hungry. I'll just have to muddle through. Enjoy the match, mes amis.
- Comment on Liveblog: Semifinal Game 6 – Canadiens are alive! Beat Boston 4-0 to force game 7 (2014-05-12 19:07:34)
Still think he is really Ray Liotta's doppelganger.