Marc10 - (Marc Enners)Member since December 3, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Flower
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 16:31:20)
I hope so. It would make all kinds of sense.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 01:27:44)
Oh yeah baby. Looking like a real steal that kid! In two years... Next year?
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 22:16:34)
They are going to get owned when that coincides with the new season in January... on the road... out West.
- Comment on No changes to Habs’ lineup against Hurricanes (2014-12-16 14:45:38)
Sweet. Hockey's back! Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 18:22:31)
Detroit has no D and average goaltending. They are also extremely injury prone. I'd love to play Detroit. We match up well. They cannot contain Chucky. Now TB... That's a different animal. They are extremely well balanced and scary up front and in goals. Beat that beast and you can beat any team.
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 18:19:06)
I liken that to the Boston series last year or to the Nordiques series in 93. Both teams were stacked and should have been able to bury the Habs, but Les Boys had too much character and gutted out the win... That and the Habs had the best goalie in the world. We have two all world players come the playoffs. They have none. We'd win, but they won't make the playoffs so it's a moot point.
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 17:55:27)
Well the Leafs will have to make the playoffs first...
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 17:14:38)
To be fair, this time he decided to mask his bias (and cut back on the disparaging remarks) with what on the surface appears to be a well reasoned post. You have to give the troll credit for trying to appear like a regular poster who supports this team. A bonus too for not waiting until a loss to make this point. That must have been hard.
- Comment on Rookies Sekac, Andrighetto fitting in well with Canadiens (2014-12-15 07:46:06)
The Leafs are an interesting team. On present form they are a threat to other bubble teams like the Panthers, the Jets or the Bruins. They don't match up too badly. Solid offence, powerplay, and very good goaltending (for now...) I hope Les Boys will soon crush their dreams and make their fans cry.
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-14 08:14:29)
Looking at the standings, the cap and next year, you have to expect major movement out of Boston. I'd imagine they'll try to move an under-performing veteran. I don't know about no-trade clauses, but you'd have to think Lucic or Marchand if they keep losing. Soderberg is a UFA next year I believe and they've got a bucket full of relatively pricey RFAs to go along with that. I'm loving it!