Marc10 - (Marc Enners)Member since December 3, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Flower
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 17:54:07)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capitals-insider/wp/2013/12/07/montreals-subban-and-markov-are-nhls-best-defensive-pair/? The word is out.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 20:40:34)
The 06 Murray is a pretty solid model. You get a lot more bang for your buck from this import than from some of the other 06 models like the poorly built Spacek. That was a lemon...
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs ‘left everything on the ice’ in 2-1 win over Bruins (Video) (2013-12-06 00:36:02)
Most nights he's right up there with Gally. He's a good one. You wish every rookie had those wheels or that drive. What a win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:43:24)
Hell ya. Very satisfying.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:28:13)
Carey! Carey! Carey! Props to the warriors... Patches, Gally, Diaz... and the list goes on. Big win! Big win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:25:21)
Wow! Is this team good or what? That is impressive. Ole! Ole! Ole!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:56:18)
His linemates aren't doing too bad. Perhaps there's a correlation? :)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:32:38)
So much for the second period being our achilles heel. Good work Les Boys! Keep it up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:29:44)
If he stays in shape, I could see him as a 7th man as the kids start to take over and grow into their role. He could show Tinordi how to lay guys out.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:29:48)
That's a lot of special cases... So what do you do with the Flyers? Clearly they're not an exception. And then the perennial Hab killers a la Martin F? Or what about John Scott? He's a giant a-hole but he did beat up Thornton? And Michael Ryder? Do we hate him for being a floater who didn't show up when it mattered last year? Mikey Ribs... Douche for sure, but what happens if I need a third center and there's nothing left? Grabovski... same deal, eh? Dan Boyle in San Jose and Marty St Louis are both on record as never wanting to play in Montreal... Mike Richards the same. I guess those guys are a big 'no'. How do we feel about Bertuzzi? I'm going to need a list of acceptable exceptions...