ThirtyThree - (Thirty Three)Member since December 3, 2009
Habs fan since: 1974
Favorite current player: Pernell Karl "P. K." Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Silver for Diaz, bronze for Galchenyuk at world championship (2013-05-19 22:19:41)
Hate Ottawa. But damn that was a nice goal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-27 20:27:53)
For Tinordi, I like T-BONE!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-02-27 22:12:01)
This team has no idea what it's doing. Like, why did they trade Cole yesterday? They should have waited till tonight, and made him hit the showers in the middle of the game. Freaking clueless.
- Comment on Habs deal Cole to Stars for Ryder (2013-02-26 22:09:49)
I find this to be a very shrewd move. Cole was struggling this year and it looked like he had lost a step from last season. Ryder's doing well so far, on pace with a good season last year, and he can help the power play, which has been struggling as of late. I also find this to be a pro-active move, as it clears up cap space and gives the Habs more options in the future. For me, it's a no-brainer: this is a good trade for the Habs. Next up is Brian Gionta.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Lightning (2013-02-12 22:32:51)
Thanks be to God.
- Comment on NHL rejects latest offer from players’ association (2012-12-06 23:31:00)
They're not negotiating, they're fighting. And my opinion is, the owners win this fight. So the players stance seems pointless. Also people often talk about how they think this season is over, and theres this unspoken implication that it will be settled for next season. But why should this be the case; it seems likely next season is in jeopardy as well if both sides continue fighting instead of negotiating. The only way players win this fight is if they stick together long enough to form a viable league for themselves. And to me something like that looks like it would take a few years to get started, and then a few years after that to get to a point resembling where they were last season. Unless the players are willing to do this, unless they are absolutely willing to go all the way, they should cut a deal before this season is lost.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens rally late but lose road trip opener 5-4 (2012-03-06 23:22:42)
The game has gotten more interesting! HABS should take full advantage of this opportunity of games not mattering. They should try unusual things. See what works. Price has trouble playing the puck? Then he should play it even more, go for long passes. Throw all caution to the wind.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens rally late but lose road trip opener 5-4 (2012-03-06 23:08:02)
It sucks and tough to accept, but once you do, you'll be okay with the HABS loosing. No playoffs, so might as well get the highest pick possible. As for "cleaning house," it should happen soon after the season ends. Before then, there's no reason to complain. As for complaining about Price, it doesn't make much sense. Even if you dislike him for whatever reason, it seems obvious that he is not the main problem with this team.
- Comment on Sunday argument-starter (2011-12-11 09:06:37)
Better to think about who plays rather than who doesn't: PK, Josh, Kaberle, Emelin, Gill, Campoli. Too bad for Diaz, but an injury puts him back. Don't like playing the defense on the offense. As for Markov, it's best to forget about him.
- Comment on Audio: Blueline swap brings Kaberle in deal for Spacek (2011-12-10 07:45:31)
The main problem I have with Kaberle is that he's another quiet, soft player. More than anything, even size, this team needs teeth.