86ontheice - (Al Hunter)Member since December 2, 2009
Habs fan since: 1965
Favorite current player: Cammy
All-time favorite player: Larry
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 55 – Canadiens drop matinee 2-1 to TB in OT (2014-02-01 13:02:30)
He pounded a kid from the Leafs opening game ....still, he's not a big fighter, just big!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 55 – Canadiens drop matinee 2-1 to TB in OT (2014-02-01 12:59:54)
First world problems....depends what time zone you're in, Atlantic..Alpine, Eastern..Ex,50 ..Central..Canadian, Sask....Pil, Mountain..Big Rock, Pacific... Kokanee.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 55 – Canadiens drop matinee 2-1 to TB in OT (2014-02-01 12:53:58)
I served him at the bar I work at. I didn't know who he was. He said he had played for the Hab's.(2 games) I asked his name. After he told me I said "Worst draft pick EVER!!" He laughed!! good guy.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-19 09:06:12)
Flyangler....where do you live and flyangle?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-12-01 13:45:57)
"Celine"? Love it!! Haha!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 06:52:07)
CBC's coverage of Habs-Leafs games is the worst. If I didn't know better I would have thought the Leafs were up 4-0!!!
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-30 07:17:16)
I don't follow Third World sports....:)
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 13:31:22)
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 13:29:08)
I'm a huge Habs fan and live in Calgary. I subscribe to RDS so I can watch all the Habs games. Hopefully it won't cost me too much more to get games next year. Most of the Flames games are broadcasted on Sportsnet and I don't enjoy their production. I know it's the super quiet Saddledome but it seems like they don't have any microphones at ice level. Can't hear crowd noise, board noise or much else besides the play-by-play announcer. It's weird and "monotone-ous". I hope that improves next year. I'm sure I will still get all my Habs games. I'm just a bit concerned.
- Comment on Concussed Parros “nearly symptom-free” (2013-10-09 16:28:41)