JT - (John A. Turner)Member since November 16, 2007
Habs fan since: 1955
Favorite current player: S. Koivu
All-time favorite player: Terry Harper
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 17:17:26)
I think Subban is paid 7 mil fo the next two years. Many teams have scorers but how close do they come to the cup?
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 18:12:18)
We must realize that team chemistry must work. How many players have been overpaid in this league? Do so many who criticized Pk for being himself and the B word feel he is worth so much. Pk is himself and I'm certain he doesn't concern himself with wages. There just seems to be a jealesy of him. Maybe he is that good or maybe not.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:57:50)
please let them play hockey. No goalie can stop everything the habs will win the series
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-26 10:44:34)
Out West people cheer for the Habs as they don't like Toronto. It doesn't matter where in Calgary Edmonton or Vancouver. I f there team is playing the habs and they are loosing they will cheer for the Habs.The leaf nation is mostly in Toronto . The Habs is world wide
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 18:49:31)
I'm not bilingual but watch RDS as I'm always getting the Habs here in Penticton
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 61 – Desharnais wins insane game in Shootout (2014-02-27 20:44:45)
sorry, only pk does that never a star player don cherry would be after him
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, semifinal: Canada 1, U.S. 0 (2014-02-22 22:10:40)
As long as I can remember Refs from different countries have been doing it in the NHL. Peter is just trying to sway the thinking.He never complained when He was on a cup winning team.Go Canada go
- Comment on Game 27: Red Wings drop sagging Canadiens (2007-12-04 15:37:57)
Good Day: It looks like Carbo day today. You people make me laugh, could you do any better? Carbo is trying to put together a good team. It takes time just ask the Devils.So please give the guy a break and quit yuor stupid complaining or I will start to beleive postings are done by mental midgets.
- Comment on Lines for tomorrow (2007-12-03 21:39:42)
i see not one of you expert clowns is working at the Canadiens front office yet. The way you are so critical you must be related to Don Cherry. The one that tells us how good He is because his team made it to the finals and he was the quickest to have 300 wins. Is so stupid to say we should have drafted differntly.Management as always goes for the player that can help them not the one that can win a scoring title. All you have to do is look at the history of the Canadiens. They win or loose as a team .The best player in the league is Crosby but where are the Pens they have fire power just not a team.Teams win cups players win scoring titles. Thanks from the West
- Comment on One-on-one: Gritty Bégin a fan favourite (2007-12-02 13:30:22)
Good Morning Easterners Why do you people think that because a high draft choice plays well with one team he would do the same with any other, please look around.When the draft comes the GM picks what he thinks is best for his team not the best scorer. Wait a few years and see where Price or any number of draft choces are going to be.If it was so easy New York and Toronto would have the best teams over the years because they had the most money. Look at their signings , didn't the experts say Toronto was gong to be right up there, what's happening to Ottawa weren't they going to erase Montreal records of only 8 loses. If Guy thinks that there is only fourth liners why didn't his teams win all the time . Why didn't he score every shift. The same applies to Sydney, they have all thoose high drafts. It is simply a matter of team chemistry. So be patient or apply for the job if you think you can do so well.