Jbell10 - (Jeremy Belliveau)Member since November 27, 2009
Habs fan since: 1988
Favorite current player: Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Stevy Y
- Comment on Jaro the Canadiens’ best ever? (2010-05-14 10:13:45)
When he wins a big shiny ring along with a big shiny cup I will start talking about this.
In my opinion way too early to open up this debate.
F$%* he is awesome though!
- Comment on And the band of brothers plays on (2010-05-13 12:05:47)
Ya thats a great scene, I love when Metro stares as Beliveau walks away...
I dont even have a guess as to what he said...
but that probably fired him up all kinds.
- Comment on And the band of brothers plays on (2010-05-13 12:00:28)
I am loving the song. Which is "No Heaven - DJ Champion" by the way.
Lapierre is on fire with the chirping this post season! And chirping face LOL
- Comment on And the band of brothers plays on (2010-05-13 11:52:39)
- Comment on And the band of brothers plays on (2010-05-13 11:48:06)
Does anyone have a link to the CBC intro they showed before the game last night?
It was great, very groovy tune.
- Comment on Thursday Video Theatre (2010-05-13 10:23:50)
You can do all of the analysis you want and look at every stat from every angle, break down video and predict like a gypsie.
But hockey is a simple game. Play hard, play as a team and never give up.
Our Habs are playing simple hockey, to a tee.
Go Habs Go.
From another young guy who was too young to remember 93', and will never forget 2010.
- Comment on On and on and on … (2010-05-12 10:49:32)
Lets go les boys! History will be made.
- Comment on Thank you, Bob (2010-05-11 11:43:06)
F@$% I love this team.
- Comment on Thank you, Bob (2010-05-11 11:42:32)
Bigtime Douche Bag Right Here
- Comment on ALIVE!!! (2010-05-10 09:39:25)
Lets be thankful?
What the heck is that?
Tonight is the biggest game of the year in a tight series that can go ether way, and you want to be thankful?
We deserve to be here and we deserve to move on.
I will be 'thankful' when someone holds the door open for me and when I go to church and 'thank' the Lord for all of his blessings.
Today/Tonight...'Lets be confident' in the greatest sports team in North America.