sane hockey fan - (C)Member since November 16, 2007
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Budaj to start for Habs vs. Sens; Beaulieu called up after Murray suspended 3 games (2014-04-04 13:22:28)
Beaulieu outperforming Bouillon over 2 games (which is by no means guaranteed) is definitely not enough of a sample size to put him in for the playoffs IMO.
- Comment on Budaj to start for Habs vs. Sens; Beaulieu called up after Murray suspended 3 games (2014-04-04 13:20:01)
By what measure was Beaulieu EVER our 2nd best defenseman at ANY point this season? Talk about the definition of insanity...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 77 – Playoff preview? Let’s hope not. Lightning win easily (2014-04-01 22:51:45)
Couldn't have said it better myself! I know we're fans, but a little objectivity please! That hit was disgraceful!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan weighs in on Habs-Bruins rivalry (2014-03-12 16:37:35)
Coaches don't operate long-term. That's the GMs job. The coach's job is to win the next game. Their "vision" shouldn't extend past this season.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 10:30:27)
... Dorval, about 15 minute drive to Bell Center. You obviously don't live in MTL lol.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-02-28 16:24:10)
What do 2/3 of the people here want exactly? What would satisfy them? 1st place in the division? In the NHL? A shrine for PK outside of the Bell Centre?
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-02-28 16:17:51)
Always excuses for someone else. Jesus man, just give the man the respect he deserves. They are a mediocre team on paper playing well as a TEAM. The guys seem to like playing for him and the GM is happy with him. I'll take their opinion over a bunch of couch surfers an day, thank you!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 10:29:44)
that is a set play drawn up by THE COACHES Didnt know you had access to their playbook...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 10:27:40)
Do you really believe MT’s 59-39-11 record is entirely due to his players talents? Is it not possible that some of those wins had to do with the talent of the coach despite the failures of the players? Or that some of those losses were the result of poor player decisions despite the attempts of the coach to win?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 10:20:12)
Lol. I dont think I've ever seen Gorges carry the puck up the ice, try a dipsy do move, lose the puck at the opponent blue line and not even try to back-check leading to a short handed goal. That's why.