Nilan4Pres - (Perry Bourque)Member since November 20, 2009
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: all of them
All-time favorite player: all of them
- Comment on Scum of the earth strike (2010-11-30 15:16:11)
What's even worse is that Bobrovsky is named and he is a write in as well.
- Comment on Way to go Als! (2010-11-29 15:05:15)
- Comment on Game 23: Canadiens a no-show in Atlanta (2010-11-26 19:35:47)
Someone turn Carbo's mic up!!
- Comment on Game 23: Canadiens a no-show in Atlanta (2010-11-26 19:28:08)
Is it wrong that even listening to Pierre McGuire saying that the Habs are the best team in Canada I still want to smack him in the back of the head?
- Comment on The morning roundup (2010-11-26 13:57:22)
Just read this post over there:
Patrick Hickey a dit...
I heard the Bruins have 2 prospects 'hidden' on the Hartford Hellcats of the NEHL. Rumors are that they will be brought up to the big club as soon as after Xmas:
1. David Stubbs, RW. 6-1, 172 lbs. Hard working playmaker forward. Honed his craft playing in the Black Forest Hockey League in Austria.
2. Michael Boone, Def. 5-8, 286 lbs. Fireplug stay at home defenceman. Keeps the net clear and blocks a lot of shots.
Watch for both these youngsters in 2011
November 26, 2010 at 01:46
Almost fell off my chair
- Comment on Video: Canadiens defeat Kings 4-1 (2010-11-25 07:14:46)
Almost fell off my chair after seeing that pic. Lol
- Comment on Welcome, Summiteers! (2010-11-05 12:28:53)
You think they won because of the immediate output but the Habs were not going to sign him here so the got what they could get for him and in my opinion they weren't gonna get any better offers. There were time constraints, cap issues. The Habs make a qualifying offer to him and he goes somewhere beacause of an offer sheet they can't match they get a 1st and 3rd rounder instead they get 2 prospects.
- Comment on Welcome, Summiteers! (2010-11-05 12:10:50)
Sorry I re read after I posted. There could have been another offer sheet out there with more than St Louis was willing to pay. Point is there was no gaurantee that he plays for St-louis or that they end up paying too much for him because of another offer sheet.
- Comment on Welcome, Summiteers! (2010-11-05 12:08:09)
Sorry That came out wrong . There is was no guarantee that another team throws out a bigger offer to Halak if he decides to wait untill the Free agency period begins therefore leaving St louis with the draft picks or paying more than they wanted for Halak.
- Comment on Welcome, Summiteers! (2010-11-05 11:56:53)
I agree but if St louis or any other team lets go of an already proven NHLer for Halak and Halak decides to wait for the free agency session to begin and he is offered the same contract to play some where more attractive to him St Louis then gain a risky 1st and 3rd round draft pick for what they lost which was a top 6 forward. Halak has great possibilities but there was no gaurantee he would ever play a game for St-Louis that's what alot of people on here don't seem to realize.