habzfan2003 - (R)Member since November 19, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin returns to Montreal for family reasons (2014-03-31 23:56:37)
I for one, am hoping the Jets and Canucks get in. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if the Leafs or Sens got in to wreak some havoc on the Bruins in the first round... I like the way the Habs have been playing... a few weeks ago I was watching CH and taking note of the fire in MT when addressing his players in the locker room. It gave me the feeling that he really cares about this team, and he wants to produce a winning habit (pun intended). Looks like it's paying off. Habs are playing good hockey and Price looks locked in. If they can stay healthy who knows? What the heck: Patches DD Vanek Chucky (Pleky) Gally Bournival Eller Gio Moen Prust Weise Markov Emelin Subban Gorges Tinordi Beaulieu
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 68 – Frankie Boo wins a wild one (2014-03-15 23:15:58)
Dude it's the full game from the cbc telecast not just the highlights...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 68 – Frankie Boo wins a wild one (2014-03-15 23:04:41)
Any1 who botched seeing this epic comeback by throwing in the towel... Fear not! You can basque in this game's glory over and over by watching it in its entirety by going to: www.cbc.ca/sports-content/video/#id=2442141950&tab=3 P.S it's not posted yet.
- Comment on Habs’ Price will be back in goal against Senators (2014-03-15 11:36:43)
Killing me softly Mark C! :-D But yes this is great news haha
- Comment on Habs’ Price will be back in goal against Senators (2014-03-15 11:36:00)
La Première Étoile!
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-12 00:49:10)
@ UCE: That website is formidable!? Thank you so much. You are a scholar and a gentleman sir. Now all I have do is learn french ;)
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 23:12:04)
Thanks UCE. Looks like that's my best option realistically. Unfortunately I may have to wait till next season due to my current living arrangements.
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 23:07:11)
Now a goal that should have been disallowed!! OMG this is too ridiculous!
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 23:02:37)
Another ridiculous call benefiting the Leafs! The ridiculous called off icing that the refs completely botched allowing the leafs to change late in the Ducks game last night as the faceoff was taken at center ice... And a clear goal just then by Tommy Wingles... Makes me so angry... How can you get that one so wrong... Every day it's a terrible call what a joke!
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 22:38:52)
Hey folks, can anyone shed some light on this current dilemma I have: Long story short I moved from Newfoundland to BC in September for work. We just experienced daylight savings. The Eastern Conference games were coming on at 5-5:30 so I could catch most of the 2nd and 3rd periods... As of last week... The game comes on 4-4:30 and I don't get off work until 6:30... Devastating... I'm curious if anyone has any info on NHL Gamecenter. I feel like if I order it and log on to watch the game when I get off work, the final score will be blatantly shown while I'm trying to start it and would basically ruin the game for me. Anyone know if that's the case or would there be a way to start the replay and dodge the scoreboard? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!