habzfan2003 - (R)Member since November 19, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-07 02:39:46)
Tough loss. It may be cliché but... Gotta show up for 60 not 40. San Jose comes back down 2-0 to Pitt with 4 in the 3rd and end the game with 47 shots to Pittsburgh's 22. Hopefully a practice will kick start the Vanek "gelling" process.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 23:31:51)
I agree. There's been no defensive help for him... But still he gotta make a save at some point... He can't be giving up 3 in the first. He was shaky against Pitt to start and he let in LA's goal on the first shot of the game... One that I think he should have at least got a piece of. Not including the Leafs game and the mid point of the Pitt game, He hasn't played well imo.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 23:22:23)
Ok... That's enough of Budaj... Back to the kid Saturday if Price can't go!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 64: Markov scores in long Shootout to beat Ducks 4-3 (2014-03-06 02:13:26)
Good news on Patches. I forgot to mention... Emelin has been in some HON candidates lately... Not a good thing. He got beat bad tonight too completely flat footed. Hopefully he smartens it up and starts to play like he did last season before getting hurt. P.S. Timo must be loving the play of his favorite player as of late: (Hint) First initial D... Second initial D :D
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 64: Markov scores in long Shootout to beat Ducks 4-3 (2014-03-06 02:05:06)
Thoughts on the game: DD was a wizard tonight! He's really been playing well lately imo Emelin continues to give the puck away even when he isn't pressured... Completely let Winnik off the hook on that goal... And what the hell was he doing on the ice in OT? 2 questions: was Eller hurt or was he just a healthy scratch; and Did Patches return? I didn't even see him get hurt. Any info on that?
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 15:49:14)
What a gaj, Budaj! “I’m just trying to do my part. It’s not about the number on the back, it’s the logo in the front that counts.”
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 15:43:58)
I think so too. He's been working hard and getting some unlucky bounces similar to Burrows this year. Hopefully it's only a matter of time before they start going in for Bourque... Unless he gets traded of course :p And If so let the coldfest continue ;)
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-02-28 15:09:51)
Budaj again? Why not let the kid have the start to see what he can do?
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 21:29:40)
Just great! Hurricanes just got 3 quick ones in the third. Scoring 3 unanswered to beat the Jackets 3-2 and have now won 4 in a row snapping CLB's 7 game winning streak...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 47 – 20 wins at the Bell Centre for Martin F. Brodeur (2014-01-14 21:35:45)
Just caught the end of the 2nd period... Looks like I missed another fucking joke. I've been sayin that the refs screw the habs every chance they get... I'm so fucking fed up with this bias... Going back to the playoffs last year... WHY IS THERE NO ACCOUNTABILITY FROM THE OFFICIALS WHEN THEY SIMPLY GET MORE ATTROCIOUS EVERY YEAR???