nova scotia vees - (G. Colleen Rice)Member since November 15, 2009
Habs fan since: 1957
Favorite current player: gionta
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 22:08:46)
TSN says P.K tripped Elias on tying goal, but fails to point out that P.K was tripped on the give-away goal. And 3 times tonight P. K bailed Markov out. Why is he always under the microscope? I think I know the answer.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 20:21:55)
What exactly does Moen do. White is much better. Trade Eller..soft. Play kids..play kids...play kids..
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 21:45:40)
So M.T puts Emelin on for the final minute when we need a goal! Plus, he has D.D, bourque, Max...idiotic.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-16 09:55:03)
MaxPac continues to float...trade him. Bourque is a lazy lump...trade him (good luck with that). And I don't understand the Markov blind-spot by Boone. Yes, he does some great stuff..but don't forget his fumbling of the puck at the point that almost caused a break-away...and then he fell down at the point and P.K. had to race back to stop Umberger. If P.K. did those two things, you would definitely make mention of them. Take off the blinders. I think P.K.'s second penalty was panic. He turned it over and knew he would be roasted if he gave-up a break-away so he grabbed the stick. That is often called a "good" penalty.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 22:52:50)
Price fantastic. This is the way he should have been playing for years. New Coach. Now can we get a new Coach for the rest. Could Bourque and Eller be any dumber? If P.K. Had done that...stapled to the bench.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 20:55:21)
Actually I could add some names but the list would be too long to type.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 20:46:41)
Too much P.K.???Never! Too many floaters...max, briere, moen, bourque...Dump these dogs and bring in more kids. Dump M.B. And M.T.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 18 – Losing streak ends as Canadiens double Islanders 4-2 (2013-11-10 22:42:58)
Love the kids. Look at Colorado. Patrick is not afraid to play his youngsters. Time for a bunch of Habs to move on...including Pacioretty. He has turned into a floater. Thanks Chara..you goon. Bourque is a bust, too. And P.K. is playing tentatively...thanks Therrien...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:16:33)
I have always been a Halak supporter, but must say that Price played very well tonight...except on the shoot-out goal. Why does he make himself so small? That is one habit he hasn't broken yet. Therrien is looking like a complete idiot. St. Pierre on the P.P...and don't even get me going again about his treatment of P.K....And Pacioretti in the shoot-out? How about a skilled guy like Eller. I know he is in a slump, but he has some dekes. All in all, I am now convinced that M.B. and M.T. are 2 of the 3 Stooges. Molson might be the 3rd for putting them in charge.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 22:18:54)
M.T. Is incompetent. St.Pierre??? He treats our star like crap, plays Murray when he shouldn't even be on the team...so many dumb moves. He should go back to RDS where he is an expert.