Rugger - (Arni Swanson)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1960's
Favorite current player: Maxpac
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 20:57:44)
So Tinordi, Bealeau (spelling?) or Boullion now that Murray gets another suspension?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 18:40:00)
- Comment on Habs looking to clinch playoff home-ice advantage vs. Islanders (2014-04-10 16:11:50)
True, Wings can finish no higher than 7th...But if Columbus and Wings finish with more points than Philly, Columbus gets 3rd in the Metro, Wings get 7th and flyers get 8th so pflyers and Bruins pull a 1960's Cold War MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction).
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 20:09:46)
Officially "upper body injury and will not return"
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 17:48:15)
My ideal scenerio has Philly falling to 8th and Boston vs Philly first round hopefully 7 overtime games!
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 17:45:32)
They are in 7th? so they play Pitt, winner of that gets phily-NYR winner so not till the Eastern Finals as I understand it. (winner of 1st place-wild card stays in the division against the 2nd-3rd winner so Columbus would play Montreal 2nd round if they beat Boston - silly way to do it)
- Comment on ‘We’re ready for the playoffs,’ Habs coach Therrien says (2014-04-05 16:15:42)
With the flyers losing to Boston this afternoon, they are only two points ahead of Columbus and could very easily slip to 8th setting up a great hopefully 7 game destruction series between Boston and Philly! Loser goes home, winner goes to the infirmary.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 76 – Canadiens top Panthers 4-1, W streak hits five (2014-03-29 21:03:15)
My homemade ones - 16 every weekend.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 76 – Canadiens top Panthers 4-1, W streak hits five (2014-03-29 21:02:40)
I'd help with the comment count but I'm under the weather.
- Comment on Parros, Murray return to Habs lineup vs. Panthers (2014-03-29 13:23:50)
Actually it is only 7 not 8 because Habs own the tiebreaker (ROW) and the bubble team (Wash) cannot match the Habs ROW even winning rest of games in regulation. Edit: also if Detroit, Wash & BJ's have any games against each other that would lower the number too as all 3 will need to pass the Habs for them to miss. I am too lazy to look up the schedules.