Rugger - (Arni Swanson)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1960's
Favorite current player: Maxpac
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 18:36:30)
Kind of sad/happy that I would take today's team in it's entirety over any combo of these players. Sad that there is little to choose from the recent (20 something) years, happy that the team today is so strong.
- Comment on No changes to Habs lineup against Lightning (2015-01-06 16:57:30)
I don't know, chocolate PB and Pasta sounds like a great pre-game meal - all those carbs! When I was in high school I XC skied on the ski team (as well as jumped). At the VT state championship, I saw 5 guys from Brattleboro VT chowing down on pasta before the race, all finished in the top 10 and 4 of the 5 went on to make the US Olympic team several years later.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-04 16:09:22)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end road trip atop Eastern Conference (2015-01-03 18:05:34)
Not much, a couple of first rounders maybe.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end road trip atop Eastern Conference (2015-01-03 18:01:21)
So the B's lost another one, too bad. I think some popular B's will be looking for now homes come the trade deadline.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-31 09:49:26)
We can joke all we want about the Habs "Old" defense, but right now the Habs have the lowest goals against in the East and no matter how great Carey is playing, it is a team game and the D are performing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win out of Christmas break (2014-12-29 18:31:25)
That top line will be making great music for a long time (one hopes)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win out of Christmas break (2014-12-29 18:25:44)
The top line reminds me of the UN. They used to have a leader called Boutros Boutros Ghali - The Habs have Pax Gally Gally.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 18:31:42)
I listed two in my comment, third would Vinnie D. Also don't think Chelios was much of a captain in his time here, so at least 5th from the bottom.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 17:54:33)
Middle, certainly not one of the bottom 3. Have not been impressed with the captain since him for starters. Keane never had a chance to prove himself so that is two of the top of my head.