Rugger - (Arni Swanson)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1960's
Favorite current player: Maxpac
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:13:26)
Never in doubt
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-17 08:54:03)
To me the big blunder by the Bruins is not the Seguin trade (bad as it is). It is trading Boychuck, he was the glue to their D and it really showed last night how much they miss him. Glad he is gone, it exposes the large degrading of Chara and the overrated Rask.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-12 08:32:53)
I think change will come to the PP, but it's hard to work in a change when you have just one day off in the first week of the season.
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-10 16:27:26)
And like the Habs, playing 3rd game in 4 nights.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 21:59:14)
Along with PAP and Emmy on 162 assist seasons!
- Comment on Drop the puck! Canadiens set to open season in Toronto (2014-10-08 10:22:36)
No I didn't sorry, I was caught up in work issues (like getting our customers to pay us so we can pay our bills!) Of course I would not have understood it - we had to take two years of a language in High School so I struggled thru French instead of Latin and the only French I know are some of the hockey terms I hear on Canadien games!
- Comment on Drop the puck! Canadiens set to open season in Toronto (2014-10-08 09:36:34)
I enjoyed the first 3-4 albums, after that...not so much.
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-07 14:24:54)
He was deselected.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-07 12:46:02)
Aw shucks, I really was hoping you would respond in Latin. I don't mind new words, except in period peices (Movies, TV etc). I was watching a BBC show set in the late 1940's early 1950's and they used a term/phrase that dates from the space race. Don't recall the show, but it was very jarring.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-07 10:51:27)
Agree, English is a living language, the upside being that it evolves and grows and shrinks. If you are upset by the changes then by all means feel free to post in a dead language such as Latin.