Corporate - (Philip Teoli)Member since November 15, 2007
Habs fan since: Been a while...
Favorite current player: Alex Galchenyuk
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 12:37:49)
Although I think the issue with Tinordi is between the ears and that Eller will not get any better, I would not do these trades. We do not need them.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 12:36:53)
Let's be honest, our last cup was 20 years ago and some people still brag about it. There are annoying fans in every team and forum.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 12:29:32)
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 10:42:48)
I would put Eller to center the 4th line. Which would be an improvement on Maholtra. The I would put Galchenyuk back to the left and put PAP on the right of Pleky. At least for a few games to give PAP a chance.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 09:29:49)
Fucale has not played very well. He has barely a 900 save percentage since he is with the Ramparts. I watched the game last night against Cap Breton and he looked ok but not spectacular. Not sure if he will ever take over Price's Job Yes he did win the juniors, but he struggled in the one game that was tough which was the gold medal game. Yes you have to give it to him for winning but he was a hair from being replaced by the backup.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-26 11:46:02)
He actually said on TV that he is not going for a rental. He will only make a hockey move if it makes sense.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 10:50:00)
I don't buy that argument. Max Patch, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Weise, Eller, and Emelin just to name a few. If he is bad with youngsters, then he should tank more often. With MT you have to earn his respect and until you do hw will be hard on you. Once you have his respect and confidence, he will let you play and give you the minutes. Thank God half this board was not here when Bowman was around, he would have been fired after a season for benching Lafleur.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 10:12:38)
Problem is that it drops dramatically after that. No one comes even close.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 11:57:19)
we can't say if this is a good trade or not right away. We need to see how the players play on their new teams. However I remember another trade with Anaheim for a certain Bryan Allen. We said pretty much the same as now. He is big and he can hit and we need him. He is rotting in the AHL right now. IMO, I think something happened as Sekac had a lot of potential. I think he could have played on a top 6. Only time will tell if this will benefit the Habs.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-22 11:02:03)
I am not confirming as a rumour, I am asking if it is true? Big difference. I find this blog very informative and there are many on here that are much more knowledgeable than I am. http://www.gohabsgo.com/2015/02/17/problem-between-two-european-players-in-habs-locke/