habsonly - (David Heffernan)Member since November 5, 2009
Habs fan since: 1962
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 10:52:55)
Good news for all of us Habs fans here in Timmins, just as many as in Sudbury and Sturegeon Falls, heck there are Habs fans everywhere even in the so called cough cough hockey meca GTA... GO HABS GO!!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-12 00:28:05)
A thanksgiving blessing; grant us our blessing on this food dear lord and make us truly thankful for thy many mercies amen, go habs go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-12 00:02:06)
Gotta love this version of the HABS GHG!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 23:58:19)
All the best to Alex, keep the faith, and God Bless to your family HG!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens edge Bruins 3-2 to open preseason (2014-09-23 21:01:21)
RDS Blocked here in Timmins Ont
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-08 15:58:12)
Unfortunately Price didn't get a chance to beat Dungquist. Our AHL call up certainly gave Lunkquist a run for it though.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 21:23:00)
You the man Cournoyer!
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 18:22:26)
- Comment on Best wishes from HIO to young Habs fan battling meningitis (2014-07-29 13:04:21)
Great picture, nice to see a happy smiling family after all they have been through. I must say I have always been proud of being a Habs fan but after seeing this picture and reading all the comments and this story I am extremely proud to be a habs fan and to be associated with this group on HIO (even though I don't contribute much dissussion on here), very classy everyone and props to Ian, Rob and Timo.
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-29 09:16:02)
Thank you for the update on Alex. It is great to hear his continued improvement. My wife and I wish your son Alex conitued health and a speedy recovery. All the best to you and your family!!