Dust - (Andrew Hunter)Member since September 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1989
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 10:30:37)
I agree. but, whether you like it or not, It's about making money. You won't get as much money selling national rights that way.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 10:20:55)
huh. All 82 habs games are available in the montreal region! I don't understand your point. In toronto if you want to want to watch all the leaf games you need to subscribe to city, sportsnet, tsn, and leafs tv to get all the games. Again, i don't understand teh point you are making.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 10:10:09)
Hayes will most likely be a 3rd liner i bet
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 09:09:07)
there is no change to Center Ice from what it has been under the old tv agreement. You get out of market games. YOu don't get games from your local market or nationally broadcasted games. I don't get your point about local blackouts. This is how it always has been. Center Ice is there so you can watch the teams that aren't in your local market. IE if you are a habs fan, who doesnt live in the montreal local region, you will get all habs games that aren't broadcasted nationally on sportsnet cbc and city.(around 50 games i believe) You also get to watch all the other teams that aren't in your local tv region that aren't being shown nationally. It is far from a rip off.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-18 07:29:59)
No you can watch the habs games if you live outside the habs region. around 30 games will be shown nationally on either CBC City TV and sportsnet. To get the other 50 game you would need to subscribe to either centre ice or gamecentre. The other option is to find streams online. Habs fans outside of the montreal region will have the same experience watching their fav team as a leaf fan that lives outside of the toronto region or any other franchise for that matter. We had it better than everyone for awhile. now we have it the same as everyone else.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 11:42:49)
disagree. the pens will be cup contenders with crosby and malkin having big cap hits. When toews and kanes new contract kicks in chicago will still be cup contenders. Its all fine to give out a couple of massive deals as long as you give those deals to superstars and you make the right moves with depth players
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 10:28:22)
disagree. I would trade pk for crosby price for crosby i would have to think long and hard
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 09:44:42)
comparing other high level dman who signed contracts as RFAs it won't be that hard
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-08-01 07:57:34)
habs can walk away from ruling and subban becomes a ufa
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-08-01 07:55:30)
those two were ufa signed deals. Can't be used as comparison