Dust - (Andrew Hunter)Member since September 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1989
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 10:56:36)
i am sure they arent
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 10:52:51)
Some games are shown nationallly on city. Like the game on saturday night. Others are regional like the game last night
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 10:24:20)
Spector who reports on the oilers has continually said on twitter that yakupov has been the oilers second best forward this year after hall. He also says yakupov has been better defensively this year and looks to be working hard on his defensive game. He also says Yakupov works hard in the oilers practice. Not sure where this Yakupov talk about a bad attitude is coming from. Maybe it's from last year still.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 08:17:44)
Gilbert is paid 2.8 for a reason. I'm not nitpicking on a couple of games. He has done it his whole career. He is what he is. It is what it is
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 07:17:50)
what you said was correct. however, what Boone also said was correct. the guy panics(usually turns the puck over) when put under pressure from teams that forecheck. It is what it is.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:10:41)
I don't think the dogs play again til friday, so this way he can practice with the big club. thats my geuss. I agree with you though I think bournival would fit in real well beside malholtra
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:08:03)
I know its the cool thing to do, to put down bourque. but i have to disagree. I think he has played well this year. His speed is a huge asset to this team. He creates good scoring chances that will eventually go in. He and eller play well together. To me it was a no brainer to let Sekac sit for weise. bourque eller and weise was aa very good almost dominant line at times in the playoffs. The coaching staff made the right decision in my books
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-20 11:02:28)
wow couldn't disagree with you more regarding the bruins captain. Chara is not a bad sport and a classy guy.
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-20 10:10:08)
I don't see whhy bourque would be the one to sit. Every player on that 3rd line has played pretty well. The results arent there on the score sheet, but i wouldn't say that's from a lack of effort from any player on that line. If i had to pick a player from the 3rd line to sit for bournival it would be sekac. For no other reason than he is a rookie and eller and bourque are more proven.
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-20 08:55:34)
right, cause habs fans would never do that..................