Dust - (Andrew Hunter)Member since September 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1989
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Carey Price survives All-Star Game shootout (2015-01-26 11:50:42)
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 08:34:16)
I don't think so. St Louis wasn't doing what Johnny hockey is at his present age. It's impressive the way he is playing
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 08:30:00)
Maybe the leaf media doesn't learn a thing. The fans however have. A month ago when the leafs were in a playoff spot, and playing well, every leaf fan i talked to said it won't last and they will choke and fall out of the playoff spot.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 08:25:47)
don't see how that was a troll comment. I think it was a good point he made
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-17 16:28:57)
I'm having trouble understanding why people get upset at having chucky on the wing. He plays really good there. He has been ok at centre, nothing great. I believe(correct me if i'm wrong) he played lw more in his final year of junior than he did centre. Is it such a bad thing if he ends up being an elite winger? I don't think so
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-17 16:25:24)
makes sense. I believe his last year of junior he played lw more than centre
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Emelin will be in lineup for Habs (2015-01-14 11:58:18)
probably the same reason we have a first rounder fighting goons in the ohl. Its the style of game they play and regardless of whether you are for or against fighting, its part of the game right now.
- Comment on Jarred Tinordi knockout brings up questions about fighting (2015-01-13 12:48:01)
to be fair. Just because some people have been here for years doesn't mean that they aren't the ones that are ridiculing others.
- Comment on Galchenyuk dropped from Canadiens’ first line as Therrien mixes things up at practice (2015-01-13 09:24:17)
I took what you said out of context a little and i apologize for that. the whole conspiracy against the habs bugs me. I get your frustration with philly having lots of players in the allstar game. I understand columbus have 3 players though because the game is in columbus
- Comment on Galchenyuk dropped from Canadiens’ first line as Therrien mixes things up at practice (2015-01-13 09:21:42)
maybe but i wouldn't lump all the toronto media into that. I listen to the fan 590 in toronto all day at work and they give the habs lots of credit. The habs are the only canadian team that every analyst says will make the playoffs. They also always refer to montreal as one of the best teams in the east and a stanley cup contender. So I don't see them downplaying the habs at all. Also, as far as the price comment goes, it's hard to argue that the habs wouldn't be just an average team without him.