Dust - (Andrew Hunter)Member since September 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1989
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Desharnais hopes to play on line with Gallagher, Pacioretty (2014-09-10 10:48:46)
people don't pay for their information anymore because the information you can get for free is just as good (sometimes better) than the information you pay for
- Comment on Desharnais hopes to play on line with Gallagher, Pacioretty (2014-09-10 09:49:57)
Well he is more of a playmaker than a sniper
- Comment on Desharnais hopes to play on line with Gallagher, Pacioretty (2014-09-10 09:07:12)
Well here is the thing with advanced stats. There is nothing wrong with them, but they should be used as another tool to evaluate a player. Not the only tool.
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-09 12:08:07)
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 07:00:52)
Bingo! and the french viewers outside of the montreal region are still getting a sweetheart deal compared to everyone else
- Comment on Clearing up the Habs’ TV picture (2014-09-04 20:35:21)
I don't think it's a lack of class at all. He still feels that he can play at a high level and be a starter. I see nothing wrong with that
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 08:27:42)
I called bell myself. Maybe i had a rep who know what they were talking about. Said it was last seasons end of year sale and it was not the price for this year. So there you go.
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 08:15:09)
no it wasn't. That was last years half season price
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 07:55:34)
Wow! I am so Pissed right now! I can't believe what I am reading here today! All summer i have read you guys whinning and complaining about the tv deal and how montreal canadiens fans don't get treated better than the rest of hockey fans. So Rogers announces that hab fans can watch all the games on gamecenter for $60! Once again the habs fans get treated better than every other fan base. If you are an out of region leaf/oiler/canuck/jets/flames/sens fan you have to pay the full price on game center/center ice to watch all your teams games. Which is at least double than the $60 price tag habs fans need to pay. People on the site are bitching about this!!!!!!!!!!! boo hoo, we have to pay less than everyone else. wah wah. Whatever!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-03 08:01:11)
Of the Candadiens teams montreal will have 32 games aired nationally. 2nd to toronto with 40. All other canadien teams between 20 and 30. Why do hab fans feel they should get all their games nationally when no others do? Whats with the entitlement. I understand why other fans of teams don't like habs fans. i feel the same way sometimes