keviathan - (Kevin Head)Member since October 28, 2009
Habs fan since: February 1st, 1971
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Slow starts continue to be a problem for Habs (2014-12-27 14:43:00)
Not sure if this has been posted on HIO yet or not + it's a few weeks old, but the New Yorker has a feature piece on PK: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/12/15/ice-breaker
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 19:00:17)
When we snagged Rick Dudley from the Leafs I recall reading that one of his strengths was knowing every player in the league...could be that he also deserves credit for the recent trades that seem to be working out in our favour.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 18:49:42)
I've had some good luck with gofirsrow, also La Griffe (RDS stream with minimal ads and pop ups) is back up and running, the link is at habsonlinetv
- Comment on HI/O Show: The return of St. Patrick … and much more (2014-03-20 01:48:26)
it means we should triple or quadruple their ice time!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 57 – Canadiens douse Flames 2-0 (2014-02-04 20:20:32)
anyone have a stream for the game?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 50 – Penguins chase Price, rout Canadiens 5-1 (2014-01-22 19:49:23)
Logged in at work just to ask you what the 6/49 numbers are going to be this week
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-15 00:52:07)
oh and first!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-15 00:49:09)
la griffe crapped out on me tonight so switched to an amercian stream for the first time - holy crow do we ever have better commentators here, french, english, CBC, RDS, TSN, sportsnet, you name it!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-05 01:46:23)
Just finished watching the Canucks/Kings game, which was a dandy. The game really highlighted how far away we are from being a serious contender. This would never happen but if we do make the playoffs MB should consider being a seller at the trade deadline, rather than stocking up for a playoff run. I don't want the Habs to be stuck in no-man's land, on the post season bubble year after year, not getting good draft picks and never having a real chance at the cup....which is where we are now.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-13 00:47:06)
Well, look on the bright side - while we're 30th in the league in height, we're 22nd in weight, and this is up from 30th and 28th last year! Definitely headed in the right direction and as another poster said we should be there by 2105 :) http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2013/10/2013-14-nhl-teams-by-height-weight-and.html http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2013/01/2013-nhl-teams-by-weight-height-and-age.html