daveho29 - (David Houghton)Member since October 25, 2009
Habs fan since: I can remember
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden/Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday to lick their wounds (2014-01-26 23:10:02)
So what happened to the team that beat the Blackhawks 2-1 in ot. Best game of hockey I have seen all year. Obviously they are capable of playing like that with the speed and skill the they have. WFT is the problem?
- Comment on Nilan offers advice for Habs’ Bourque on HI/O Show (2014-01-16 03:06:35)
Even when we beat the Sens and leafs, I'm sure the combined score won't be 9-1.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban, Price headed to Sochi; Galchenyuk has broken hand (2014-01-07 11:58:51)
Except Byfuglien, hes American.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 36 – Canadiens explode in third, win 3-1 (2013-12-17 23:01:15)
Agree that the briere signing may not have been the best move, but to even to mention gallagher in the same sentence as gomez? Really? Gallagher will be a consistent 30-40 goal scorer in the nhl one day with out a doubt. PS, Dalton Thrower has 10g 18a 60 pm and a +7 in 31 games played, not bad for a Squamish boy :)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 02:21:56)
Meh, bound to happen sooner or later. Every team puts up a stinker now and then. Next.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 22:11:00)
United fan myself(even been to old trafford a couple of times) and despise those scousers! but those were 4 sweet goals by Suarez.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 21:57:17)
Exciting finish. Budaj playing very well in his role as a backup, probably deserves to play a few more games but Price is one of my goalies in my hockey pool.
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 10:43:52)
Injury bug has hit me as well. Lost a bet to a leafs fan and had to wear her leafs tee shirt, about 2 sizes too small for me, wore it Saturday during the leafs game at the pub before donning my Habs jersey to watch the Habs trounce the Canucks. Went Mountain biking Monday and crashed my bike on a trail I have rode many times and landed on my ribs and cracked one, can't work now. Then last night my truck wouldn't start(starter I think). Coincidence? I think not, Definitely because I put on that jinxed shirt!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5: Price brilliant in 4-1 conquest of Canucks (2013-10-12 19:59:54)
Was Going to go to the game tonight but a bike ride and a few beers took care of that. Now I have to face friends who are Leafs and Canucks fans at the bar. One of whom I have to pay up on a bet and have to wear her leafs "baby Tee" dam woman won't stop gloating after the first game against the laffs. I'd rather have teeth pulled than put on that tee shirt. At Least I can get drunk and walk home after the Habs put a beat down on the nucks :)
- Comment on Habs listed at 25-1 odds to win Stanley Cup (2013-07-29 23:49:59)
I'm in for $200 on bodog, less than half a days work, with ot :)