JohnBellyful - (JB)Member since September 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
-- "A little song, a little dance, A little seltzer down your pants." --
- Comment on ‘You’ve got to thank Pricer for that one,’ Pacioretty says after Habs win over Flames (2014-10-29 15:07:42)
Price says he was so confident that PA was going to score -- because PA said he would -- that he was “halfway to the blue line” before Parenteau shot. Did he mention that he was waving his arms, and throwing his stick up in the air and catching it? I hear the league is looking into the incident, with some suggesting goalie embellishment.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 09:29:00)
Seen it? I've worn it! Must say, I got some admiring glances as a result. Well, glances.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 09:21:18)
I saw that and thought, hey, that's a good one, accident or no. Thumbs up!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 09:12:28)
They manufacture seats for palomino patooties? I did not know this. Pants I did know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opNiKBP7hQo
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 09:06:07)
Whenever I watch hockey, I give a mark to the officiating after each game: A B or C A - Atrocious B - Brutal C - Canadiens are playing
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 08:58:41)
Is that a horseshoe or a toilet seat from the Iron Age? Either way, it relates to the Habs' performance last night: in the crapper but a winning one nonetheless, thanks to a six-foot-three dollop of luck.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-28 11:32:33)
None of us should have to worry about blackouts of Hab broadcasts, seeing as we all live in the same region. http://zunal.com/webquest.php?w=140790
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 13:39:42)
When the bitching of a few takes it toll Here's what to do with each troll Skip what he writes and just scroll With any luck he'll go back to his hole
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 13:00:55)
What an idiosyncratic site. We complain when the complainers don't complain. Think of them as foul weather friends. So why you would expect to see them in fair weather?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Rangers, run record to 7-1 (2014-10-25 23:54:45)
I would have gone with Mark Lee.