JohnBellyful - (JB)Member since September 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
-- "A little song, a little dance, A little seltzer down your pants." --
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 08:22:54)
No, not bitches. Here's the Bruins' own take on the relationship [Edit: It gets kinda creepy at the end.]
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 08:17:46)
Re-post from last night: .
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 08:02:45)
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 23:34:41)
For those of us not in front of the TV what did Pinwheel have to say?
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 23:31:43)
Let's not be hasty in passing judgment on an idea that bears further study, D. Sleep on it tonight, mull it over, look at it six ways from Sunday, run it by a few other folk, and then tell me what you think of it. If no it is again, I'll tell MB to ignore my previous email.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 23:23:35)
I don't know how to say this without inviting howls of derision but here goes: I DO feel sorry for the Bruins and Julien, having to play the Canadiens tonight for the third time after playing the night before. And with an injury-riddled team no less (brain-addled as well but 'twas ever thus). Here's my suggestion: Before their fourth tilt, to untilt the tilted playing field, the Canadiens should hold a no-holds barred scrimmage the night before. A scrimmage so vigorous, so competitive, to jungle-like in its non-observance of rules that off-duty referees would be invited to officiate, to simulate the real thing. Of course, the risk of injury to the combatants would be great and no doubt some Hab players would be unable to play the next day, but no matter. Anything to help the Bruins improve their modest chances of victory however slightly -- and to shut the frickin-frackin Hockey Night crew up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 23:11:48)
I'll probably be too pumped after the football match to catch some shuteye. Are you entering a team in the CHarades competition I'm organizing for the Summit? You have to guess the names of players, past and present. Guessing Lucic should be a no-brainer. Your partner acts just like ... a no-brainer.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 22:58:41)
Toronto voters did it first -- four years ago.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 22:56:09)
Oh so close, Burl, oh so close. If Pax hadn't broken his stick on the breakaway, if Galchenyuk had shot on the two-on-one, if a Hab had notched an empty net goal... any one of those and it would have been 3-0. Just like I predicted. I bow to the master.
- Comment on New Hab Bryan Allen will be in the lineup against Bruins (2014-11-22 16:16:33)
I dunno if the table could hold the two of us (the girl and me, not you, Front).