habs001 - (martin smart)Member since October 19, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-17 16:48:01)
They opened the tournament today with 3-1 win over Sweden..
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 15:44:05)
Plecks scored but was still a minus 2
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 15:41:24)
I noticed PK not as agile as he used to be and he seems to lose his balance a lot more..I remember it was mentioned that he muscled up in his upper body last summer but not sure if that has anything to do with it....He used to be much better at winning the battle in his D zone and getting the puck out....He has so much talent i am sure he will figure it.....There have been very few cup winners that had no dynamic D on their team...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:36:53)
He made many saves because of his size not great technique
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:35:21)
Moen is too slow....Tampa is one of the least physical teams in the playoffs...you need more speed vs them than muscle...I would save Moen and Murray vs Boston if that is the next match up....
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:28:22)
Going into the series i felt most games would be close...probably decided by a third period or overtime goal...only the number of goals scored yesterday was a suprise... This type of series can end fast even though all games could go into o/t...If the Habs get the breaks they could be finished by tuesday ...if the Boston/Detroit series goes long they may get up to 10 days off...not sure if that is good or bad...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 00:25:53)
While there were some hits, it does not look like that this will be a body pounding series..this is good for the Habs...The team does not really need Prust for this series but probably more for the next one...Probably more o/t to come in the series...
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:46:13)
I have given MT credit..but with 50 seconds to go and a chance to win the game you put Gorges out there..that has to be one of the stupidest decisions by a coach..If Tampa wins this series he has to gone...None of the reporters will have the balls to challenge him on this decision
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 20:36:55)
Looks very much like game one vs Ottawa...great saves by opposition goalie and Habs dont get the great saves
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 19:52:25)
You mean Tampa 1/1 on pk