Seps - (Mikky)Member since October 11, 2009
Habs fan since: Ever
Favorite current player: CAREYYYYYYY PRICE
All-time favorite player: The Rocket, Sergei Fedorov
- Comment on Habs hold Sunday practice without Price after Game 1 loss to Rangers (2014-05-18 14:02:57)
Look at Tokarski's accomplishments and stats, I'm with BJ... The guy could be the wild card we need.
- Comment on Habs hold Sunday practice without Price after Game 1 loss to Rangers (2014-05-18 13:57:19)
And mem cup
- Comment on Habs hold Sunday practice without Price after Game 1 loss to Rangers (2014-05-18 11:50:42)
All is not lost if Price is hurt, Tokarski is a proven big game competitor and played well when he was called up this year. He won gold at the world juniors, I was at the game when he won the memorial cup (then broke it haha) and I hadn't ever seen a goalie stand on his head like that before in such a big game. He's also won the Calder Cup with a ridiculous .944 SV%. He has a lot to prove in the NHL and I see him as a wildcard because he was so good this year when he was called up. 3 GP .946 SV% 1.84GAA 1 SO You never know...
- Comment on Therrien won’t reveal Habs’ lineup until game time (with locker-room videos) (2014-05-01 17:45:40)
Anyone know whether the games will be shown inside/outside the Bell Centre kind of like Maple Leaf Square does, or is it just bars?
- Comment on Habs vs. Bruins in Eastern Conference semifinals (2014-04-27 09:38:50)
I'm assuming Saturday for the viewership, and where would Moen go? Remember Chucky comes in likely for Bournival, and no one else on forward can be justifiably taken out right now. Also I think Bouillon will start the series on a short leash, if he looks outmatched physically in goes Murray.
- Comment on Habs vs. Bruins in Eastern Conference semifinals (2014-04-27 09:36:50)
I don't think the Bruins are ignorant enough to believe that their physicality alone could win this series... I look to 2011 where we had a much softer team than now, and their current lineup is very similar to what it was back then. We took them to game 7 OT and had a good shot at winning, clearly it didn't work in that series.
- Comment on Habs vs. Bruins in Eastern Conference semifinals (2014-04-27 09:34:17)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 23:45:22)
Love the post!
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-14 02:11:57)
We finish in 24th in shots for per game, 9th highest shots against, 19th ranked PP, 16th in 5 on 5 GF/GA at an even 1.00, and somehow 4th ranked PK. You cannot look at those numbers and tell me Therrien did a great job this year, if it's not for Price we have a top ten draft pick easily and Therrien would be canned. To back that up with more stats, we finished 4th in team save percentage... Blackhawks made it with a team .905 SV%, in comparison we're sitting pretty at .921, with a few less points than Chicago.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-06 11:37:56)
You're only increasing the stereotype of Habs fans over-glorifying past years. "How do Habs fans change a light bulb? They don't they just reminisce of how bright the last one was." That'd be saying adults older than 30 can't cheer for Florida because they were around before Florida became a team.