Saint-Laz HabsFan - (Tim Horton)Member since October 10, 2009
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: 21 - Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player: 33 - Patrick Roy
- Comment on What a W! (2011-01-09 15:58:34)
Has anybody seen the Boston.com sports pages today?
Are they trying to be funny?!?
In case they change it, here is a screencap:
- Comment on Our apologies (2010-12-31 02:08:03)
I thought it looked awfully familiar!! Good eye!!
- Comment on Glitches have Boone benched temporarily (2010-12-16 20:04:50)
FEEL THE LOVE ........
C'mon guys!! It's 3 - 1 for US ... end of the first!!
We could hit double digits in the next 40 mins!!
- Comment on Afternoon delight (2010-12-05 06:25:02)>> Jonathan Duhamel: World poker champ. Sitting in section 423. He's givving $100 G to the Canadiens Foundation. GET HIM BETTER SEATS!
But now I don't feel quite as bad about my 405s that I happened to snag right at game time - a very impromtu birthday treat for my wife - she actually enjoyed the 'atmosphere' in the rafters, but I still like my 112s ... oh well!
- Comment on Afternoon delight (2010-12-05 06:25:37)double post
- Comment on About yesterday afternoon … (2010-12-05 06:16:29)
Kovalchoke is making $6,666,666 this year ...
- Comment on Weber out, Darche in (2010-11-24 15:55:54)
Good vs. Evil ...
- Comment on TEAM win (2010-10-15 20:29:25)
OK .. that makes sense, and yes in 1970 we would have been wearing white at home
- Comment on TEAM win (2010-10-15 20:24:06)
Just curious ,,,, is there a reason why we are wearing our REDS in Buffalo?
Is there any signifigance?
- Comment on Friday video theatre (2010-07-24 07:01:13)
I met a fairy today who said she would grant me one wish.
" I want to live forever", I said.
"Sorry", said the fairy, "I can't grant wishes like that."
I said, "Okay I want to die when Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley cup.
"You crafty bastard," she said !