Habby_Haberton - (Habby)Member since October 8, 2009
Habs fan since: The Jets left me.
Favorite current player: Gionta
All-time favorite player: Hawerchuck.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 00:23:12)
Yes, it is quite funny how much the CBC/TSN guys hype the Leaf players who 99% of the time disappear, barely ever heard of again. I'd swear they had 8 Gretzkys and Bobby Orrs coming up from the Marlies each year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 19:11:25)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 19:11:04)
I don't mind if Leafs steal a point or two. If they get McDavid I may have to stop watching hockey!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 19:07:42)
When did Batman start doing the hockey announcements for CBC?
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 15:33:02)
He scored 27 goals in 55 AHL games last year...He has some upside. And while Sekac looks like a big time point getter, he never actually has put up big numbers in any league.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 15:30:22)
Good. I hope they keep Nonis so they keep making a mess of things over there. He got lucky making that Clarkson trade and from what I've heard, he didn't even initiate it! Jarmo did!
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 15:27:20)
Ruutu to Tootoo makes it two two.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-17 17:17:58)
All we hear about on TSN and CBC and Sportsnet is Leafs - even now when they are the most pathetic team in decades. If Leafs land McDavid (one of my biggest fears too) I may never be able to watch a telecast with the sound on again..EVER!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-17 12:54:45)
I highly doubt Edmonton makes that trade for just Yakupov alone, never mind Petry too. Habs would need to sweeten pot there.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 17:52:54)
Ahhh I didn't know that, ok so mid to late most likely.