Habby_Haberton - (Habby)Member since October 8, 2009
Habs fan since: The Jets left me.
Favorite current player: Gionta
All-time favorite player: Hawerchuck.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 22:51:40)
I hear ya but every team has rough schedules and doesn't lose 7 of 8. Has there been one game where they've played 60 min? Not sure I recall one.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 22:44:45)
Habs have shown an ability to come back in games but they also have had a REALLY bad tendency to not play 60 minutes. They didn't deserve to win half of the games they did to start the season and now it is catching up with them. They had a false sense of confidence that they belonged in the top echelon of teams in this league and need to start taking more of a blue collard approach like Calgary if they want to get back to winning.
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 12:37:17)
Back to Back with travel against a rested team? Can't like those odds.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-06 00:54:51)
I may have seen it wrong but anybody notice when PK scored and did a little over the top celebration that nobody stuck around to celebrate with him? Don Cherry would have pointed out how the the'Hockey Gods' gave him a bad penalty for the Hawks to tie it up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 22:03:34)
Still early enough in the season for Habs to finally learn they can't get away with showing up for one or 2 periods. They've got by far too often with that type of play that they need to smarten up. Apparently Gallant was the guy to get them going in the 1st period because the new guy (who is also turned the PP to a sack of garbage) surely isn't.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 22:58:48)
Nah, Gio did a weird turn that put himself in that position and finished game so I can't see it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 22:57:17)
Not to overrule the great refs in the NHL but shouldn't that 1st goal be goalie interference? If you watch replay, he bumped Price's arm and leg that would have slid to make a save on the backhand shot.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 22:55:16)
Whoever replaced Gallant is doing horrific with the PP...Maybe Gallant was also the one that got the team fired up to play in the 1st period because they almost NEVER do this year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 22:54:08)
I disagree as one of his strengths is passing or clearing the puck himself, can't blame him for the bounce.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 21:59:14)
Truth is, the lucky goal should not have mattered as Habs should have been ahead of the LAST PLACE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE at that point.