hablifting - (Jeff Horn)Member since October 8, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Emelin won’t change his physical style of play (2013-06-22 00:03:38)
Interesting anecdote about Carey Price. My buddy manages at a Canadian Tire in British Columbia. Carey Price was in the store today. Signed his name right next to Tootoo's near the skate sharpening machine. He then proceeded to pay for his items and used his status card. Being a native Canadian who has rejected the use of my "status" for any hand outs, I was pretty disappointed to hear this.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 21:17:11)
Sens are done in 4 against whomever they face next. The beat a very soft, very bad team. Good bye DD, Pleks at least.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 20:47:06)
Sens are a joke of a team. Soft as baby s**t. Unfort for the Canadiens, we're worse. Send will be out in 4 to the next team they face.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 19:33:37)
Hit someone you morons! This is not a playoff team. Waaay to soft. What a waste of time...again.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 19:21:33)
I am just sickened to see a soft as baby crap team able to bully the Habs. Montreal still has not figured out that you need ample amounts of grit in your skill players. We have nearly zero. Max gets knocked over in a breeze. Embarassing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 22:07:47)
Man. This team...softer then baby crap. Terrible.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 21:19:45)
Price, once again cannot stop a beach ball.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 21:42:27)
Price is terrible. How are we losing to this soft as a baby crap team? Oh yeah..we're softer.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Bruins (2013-03-27 21:51:20)
Finally getting some saves.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Bruins (2013-03-27 21:10:37)
Still zero chance for this team to win a cup. Not a single game breaker on the team.