Say Ash - (Chris)Member since October 8, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog : Canadiens suffer first preseason loss, 2-0 to Caps (2014-09-29 08:48:31)
Scott Gomez had two more goals than our whole team did yesterday. Can't believe we let him go.
- Comment on Liveblog : Canadiens suffer first preseason loss, 2-0 to Caps (2014-09-28 23:13:44)
Couldn't watch tonight. Was the anthem singer as hot as the first two?
- Comment on Habs’ Eller back at practice; Galchenyuk moves back to wing (2014-09-28 01:26:25)
You used to walk from Laval to downtown Montreal? Sekac would be impressed.
- Comment on Habs’ Eller back at practice; Galchenyuk moves back to wing (2014-09-27 20:05:34)
Out Gorges, Gionta and Murray. In Gilbert, Sekac and Beaulieu. I don't know if we're any better but my wife says we've gotten a lot prettier.
- Comment on Preseason Game 2: Galchenyuk hero in OT as Canadiens down Avs (2014-09-26 11:23:11)
If it's not Babymetal, I'm not interested ╲(｡◕‿◕｡)╱
- Comment on Preseason Game 2: Galchenyuk hero in OT as Canadiens down Avs (2014-09-26 11:15:06)
- Comment on Preseason Game 2: Galchenyuk hero in OT as Canadiens down Avs (2014-09-26 09:43:27)
You guys gotta read this hilarious post I saw on reddit: So I served Ryan Johansen through the McDonalds drive-thru last night. I work at a McDonalds restaurant in Richmond, British Columbia. At about 9:30pm last night, someone ordered a Big Mac Meal with a Root Beer and two Junior Chickens. I got the order ready, and when the car came to the window I handed the food out to a guy with sick flow wearing a Blue Jays hat. I stared at him for about three seconds and asked "are you Ryan Johansen?!" He responded with "Yeah.." with a confused look on his face. I said "Wow, thats crazy" and he said "Yeah I thought you looked at me funny, haha". I asked him what he was doing here in Vancouver and he said he is skating with the Vancouver Giants and staying at a buddies place down the road. I leaned in a little closer and asked "So, whats going on with the contract, man?" and all he said was that he doesnt know and that he is just waiting. I interjected that he is a great player and he should be playing in the NHL as soon as possible. I asked if the rumours of KHL offers were true and Ryan said "Yeah haha, what do you think, should I go?" I responded with "Oh god, no!". I handed him his root beer and told him that he should just sign with the Canucks and he told me "you never know, see you later buddy", and drove off. All the while, a massive line up of cars had generated behind him. TL;DR Ryan Johansen likes Big Macs.
- Comment on Preseason Game 2: Galchenyuk hero in OT as Canadiens down Avs (2014-09-25 17:04:43)
- Comment on Manny Malhotra set for Habs debut vs. Avalanche (with Patrick Roy video) (2014-09-25 15:42:33)
I'm told Malhotra has an eye for faceoffs.
- Comment on Manny Malhotra set for Habs debut vs. Avalanche (with Patrick Roy video) (2014-09-25 12:13:53)