naweed235 - (nav)Member since October 4, 2009
Habs fan since: 2004
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Datsyuk
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 21:59:36)
I think a loss like this is exactly what the doctor ordered. The team wasn't playing great hockey in the last few games but they somehow managed to get the Ws. That train was bound to come to a stop. A blow out like this gets boys back to earth and is a much needed reality check. I am confident that they'll be playing one of the best games of the season next Thursday!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 21:57:23)
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 13:19:46)
In french most adjectives come after the noun. Also, a rule of thumb is a lot words that finish with an "e" in the end are feminine, however this does not apply to all words. The best way is to have a dictionary handy and with practice you will know! Hope this helped
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 12:58:36)
So it's official, the cap will be $70M next year! Edit: I might have spoken too soon: http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/hockey/201312/09/01-4719061-le-plafond-grimperait-a-70-millions-lan-prochain.php
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 16:37:39)
By the results of the previous poll on who is the most hated Bruin, I assume that a bunch of the posters here got together and sent a nice bouquet to James Neal's house? There is probably no one in the NHL that will hold a grudge against Neal knowing how that Rat Marchand plays. In fact I am sure he got a bunch of text messages from around the league congratulating him.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 18:28:16)
If there is going to be a trade, M.B. should be doing his best to get his hands on Simmonds in Philly. This guy is exactly the type of player that would make the habs an instant contender.
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 15:43:04)
You lost me at sitting Bournival... The guy (along with Gallagher) is the hardest working Hab every time he is on the ice and seems to spark something on every shift... No sense in sitting a stud like that.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 11:58:20)
Foligno 2010-2011 82 14 20 34 -19 2011-2012 82 15 32 47 2 2012-2013 45 6 13 19 6 2013-2014 22 7 7 14 3 -------------------------------------- Bourque 2010-2011 80 27 23 50 -17 2011-2012 38 18 6 24 -3 2012-2013 27 7 6 13 -1 2013-2014 23 6 1 7 -1 I guess the only arguement that can be made for Foligno is that he is better defensively. He is definitely not better offensively...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 11:47:22)
that seems like a useless trade to me ... I don't think Foligno can bring anything to this team that Bourque can't
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs ‘left everything on the ice’ in 2-1 win over Bruins (Video) (2013-12-06 00:45:16)
Which is exactly why he needs to be playing with Eller and Gally. there is no doubt in my mind that they would have a lot of success together. I have a hard time believing that the coaching staff doesn't see this. Bourni and Gallagher have a lot in common and that's exactly what's missing on the Eller line