naweed235 - (nav)Member since October 4, 2009
Habs fan since: 2004
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Datsyuk
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:49:31)
I am starting to dislike Parenteau in a big way... No speed, no physicality, makes horrible plays for the most part and just seems out of shape... I'd take him out of the line up and put Sekac or Bournival in his spot.
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 19:54:38)
You are telling me there are people who want to see this Bozzo stain a Habs jersey?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win fifth of six, 3-2 over Colorado (2014-10-18 18:47:15)
I don't think this is a "wild" speculation. In fact, I think it is pretty obvious that MTL wants to get rid of Moen to give playing time to Weise and bring back the Bourni in the mix. I guess it's just a matter of time till some team bites
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 21:17:42)
Subban and price better get their shlt together real fast... Make a Damn save
- Comment on Habs looking for fourth straight win in Tampa; Plekanec NHL’s first star of week (2014-10-13 12:53:52)
So the real question here is if the Emelinator is still injured come Thursday and Wieser is a scratch, who is Lucic gonna "kill"?
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 14:00:56)
Just a correction to the broadcast line up in the article... RDS is not carrying the game tonight... unfortunately, it's on TVA sport... God they were awful...
- Comment on Canadiens trade Peter Budaj to Winnipeg Jets (2014-10-05 17:34:38)
absolutely. However, if need be, he can answer the bell when other players can't... see first game against Ottawa.
- Comment on Canadiens trade Peter Budaj to Winnipeg Jets (2014-10-05 17:15:12)
Pre-season thoughts: Positives: - Price, Galchenyuk, Bourque, Patch & Prust all seem to be in better shape than same time last year. - Sekac is a pleasant surprise. He's the real deal in my opinion. - The strong depth showing through the recent drafts in almost all positions. Negatives: - Gilbert... I have a feeling that it's going to be a long 2 yrs with him - No real solid candidate to play with DD & Patch, other than maybe Sekac. - PK needs a solid partner to take on those big minutes with and unfortunately that guy is not currently part of our team. - The combined departure of Gio, Gorges and Murray will leave an evident void on our PK unit. - Lack of a real enforcer that can chip in for 40 or so games a year. I find the fact that nobody responded to Patch and PK being jumped by 2 goons very concerning.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 21:19:21)
i'm with you on that... same goes for Gilbert... Can't help but to think what this team can do had we gotten a top tier winger for the DD line and a solid D-man instead of Gilbert.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 19:33:19)
I gotta admit that even though it's only preseason, I'm really not liking what I've seen from Gilbert. He is just not what we need at the moment. What we need is someone who can play regularly with PK so that Emelin can be paired with Markov. I was hoping that Tinordi has progressed enough to be that guy but it looks like he'll need at least another full season before that materializes.